[H] Warlock looking for

A smaller AOTC focused guild, plenty of experience raiding over the many years I’ve played this game. I bring lock cookies, summons, and a dry sense of humor. But at the end of the day I’m here to sling around chaos bolts, demons, or even a those weak affliction dots if need be. Looking for a group that’s ready to raid around 7:30 or 8 EST and roll for a few hours!

Hi there! I see a couple things that stand out to me, feel free to check out my guild’s weekday raiding team post here and let me know if you think we’d be a good fit! :blush: [US] [H] [Illidan] Friendly Heroic Prog/AOTC-Focused Weekday Raid Team LFM!

Hey, come check us out, we are a smaller semi-causal guild aiming for AoTC.

Hey there!

[H - Illidan] Veni Vidi Vici is a relaxed M+ focused group of WoW vets looking to round out a small team for Dragonflight AotC Raiding on a 2 night-per-week schedule. We’re looking for an additional ranged DPS and it seems like our goals line up well.

We raid Tuesdays and Sundays at 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST

Our M+ targets most seasons are in the 20-26 range, and for raids we expect AotC and a few mythic bosses per tier. Casual, focused on having fun, but we’re all experienced and enjoy pushing content.

Add me on bnet if you’d like to talk more! Raven#13682