[H] Warlock LF raiding Guild

Hey looking for a raiding guild for next expansion, would prefer weekday raiding, evenings. Lock is currently ilvl 298 not that it matters soon. Will server transfer no problem. Would like to play Demo but will play w/e spec is best for boss fights.

1 Like

Hi Rulkia!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hey there! I’m the GM of HR Department a newly formed lead guild for an established cross-server community. (Guild based on Silver Hand). We are an AOTC and M+ group focused on building a collaborative and inclusive environment.

We raid Wed/Thurs nights from 8-11ET (5-8PT). I know these are a little off from what you’re looking for. If you think we might be a fit, you can reach me on disc at Ky#8778

Our longer description is available here

Heya!
Our guild on Dalaran is actually on the hunt for a Warlock among other classes so feel free to read through this and add me on either bnet or discord if we sound like a good home!

Rulkia, give us a read… think you would make a perfect fit!

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our heroic raid group achieved 9/10 FHCN, 7/10 FHSOD, and 6/12 FHSOTFO. This team raids Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time. The only thing keeping us from attempting mythic bosses is our lack of members. Our heroic group is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps.

We have a second group forming for Dragonflight that will raid 6pm-9pm EST, Tuesday Wednesday.

What are your plans for Dragonflight?
At the beginning of Dragonflight we will not have a designated raid end time for our 7:30PM group, and we will be raiding nightly the first week or two. We will pug who we need to to fill missing roles so we can push content. Our goal is to full clear normal the first week, with most of heroic and possibly a few mythic bosses. We will continue raiding nightly until Christmas, and will go back to raiding on Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time.

Also, with the new complexities of Dragonflight crafting, we are working on getting specialized crafters set up in our guild Discord. We would love to have players who are interested in working their specialization around for the guild, so we can support each other with gear and crafted items.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?
We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to Shadowlands, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF a warlock

Progression: 7/10M CN, 4/10M SoD, 4/10M SotFO

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-11:00 PM EST with a 30min flex period after 11:00 pm for continuing boss attempts or optional BoE farming. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Wednesday and Monday nights at the same times for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also have some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to remain the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hello hello! I am a guild counselor with [H] Thunderlord. We are a friendly, welcoming bunch that’s 35+, but most members are older than that. We are looking for all specs and classes, and alts can find a home with us as well. We focus on having fun with the game that we all enjoy, in a non-toxic and supportive environment. We are looking forward to Dragonflight, enjoying some casual chat on discord, and building toward mythic+ and raiding. We are going to enjoy leveling together, gearing up, and blowing away some endgame contact. We have members that have been playing for years and years, and members who are new to the game! We encourage you to play the way that you want to play, and we are here to support you. I would love to chat with you about it- you can reply here or you can find me on Discord at meeeow#5711. Or find us in guild finder - just make sure you note your age and a little something that lets us know you’ve seen this and know what a we are about.

Hi there.

Doomforge Brewing (Proudmoore - Alliance) could use a warlock. We raid Mon/Wed 7:45-10:45pm EST. We actively push M+ keys, and we have a great Discord community, too. Feel free to message me on Discord Calcas#3801 if you would like more info! Good luck!

we are looking for a really solid warlock for our roster. ill leave our guild spam and hope to hear from you!

Hello! My name is Mohmo and I am the Recruitment officer for Just Vibing
Just Vibing is a newly formed guild on Area 52 that is recruiting for Dragonflight. The focus of the guild is AOTC/Heroic raiding and KSM/Mythic plus. We are accepting casual players as well as people pushing Mythic+

Our Raid times are Friday-Saturday 7:00pm-10:00pm Est.

We are currently looking for DPS such as Warlock(No Affliction) Fury Warrior, Rogue and Enhancement Shaman. (We will Consider any class) those are just what we are in need of.

Just Vibing Also has a Discord that we active in, right now we are helping other Guildies gear Alts as well as doing our weekly guild raids.

If you are interested in joining or would like more information please reach out to me on Discord or Bnet.
Discord Momoh#6613
Bnet: Sypid#11196

Thank you for reading this, have fun!
-Mohmo

Hey Rulkia,
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc.
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for Melee & Ranged Dps

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756