[H] Warlock LF raiding guild EST

Date Posted: 12/20/2020
Class/Spec: Affliction Warlock
Faction: Horde
Cleared: 10/10 N 1/10 H
Btag: Keling#1988
Discord: Raddasan#5705
Availability: Any day 8 pm - 12 am EST

No BFA experience besides early Mythic Uldir, but raided heavily in Legion with my original warlock on Raddasan[A] - Stormrage

1 Like

Would this interest you?
{H} (Hyjal) 10/10N 3/10H Sat/Sun 6-9pm PST LF Warlock! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there! Our guild is looking to add another Warlock to our core group, the times fit but just on the off chance Alliance is also a possibility I wanted to leave this here - if not apologies for the guild spam and good luck on your search! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST with an optional alt night on Saturdays with the same time frame - as of writing this we are 10/10N and 8/10H.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Still looking around

Take a look at our post and if it interests you hit me up on bnet or discord . High priority for a good affliction lock currently.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hbleeding-hollow-fruit-basket-610h-tth-8-11-est-semi-hardcore-guild-lf-raiders-for-ce-in-shadowlands/750978

Looking to stay with Horde, message a few still looking though

If you change your mind regarding Horde and want to come to Stormrage, We are looking for a good lock! I’ll drop the copy pasta below just in case:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS

Melee DPS

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https:// forms. gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6 (remove spaces)

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Making my way downtown

Hi Hobospider!

We are a CE focused guild on Mal’Ganis looking to boost the roster with some great ranged DPS. We are currently up to 5/10H. Guild spam below, please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Sabaka
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8:30-11:30 PM EST | M/T/Th

Who we are
A group of friends with years of CE experience in both raiding and officer roles. We are looking to build a strong team to push CE this tier and continue refining as we work to build up our roster and standing. Our officer core is committed to putting in the work to form a strong core roster while keeping it fun for all.

What we’re looking for
Players who want to push themselves to clear all raid content while relevant. We are looking for individuals who want to put in the work and learn along with the team. Anyone is welcome to reach out no matter your previous experience.

Contact

Covens - Btag: Lena#11669 | Discord: Lena#7524
Nerd - Btag: nerdrage#12234
Siighrene - Btag: SaintLuna#11342

Hey there! We are on Illidan. We are basically a group of friends with varying raiding experience that decided to get together to progress as a group. To give you a better picture, myself and one of my officers have mythic raiding experience, but most others have cleared normal, and some heroic. We try and do as much m+ together as we can, and a lot of PvP, but obviously we have jobs and irl schedules as well.

Our Team raid on Tues, Wed nights from 9:30 EST to 12:30 EST, and are currently 10/10N 3/10 H. Outside of raid nights we’ve all been pugging heroic and finishing normal, but want to progress as a group.

If those times and our pace work for you, add me on discord: Glopez#0236

Please add me on bnet Array#1842 and we can chat!

Hi Hobo!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 6/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push for CE on a relaxed schedule.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Ranged dps / Healers / 1 tank

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com