[H] Warlock LF Heroic/Mythic raiding [NO LONGER LOOKING FOR NOW]

Don’t worry, no cringey creative introduction to make me seem like I stand out. I’m 23, I’m a software engineer, and I’m excited for Shadowlands.

With that out of the way, I have 11/12N Ny’alotha experience. I’d have some heroic experience thrown in there, but I’d be lying if I didn’t mention that the group I was running with on my mage disbanded due to lack of interest before Shadowlands, along with myself, but I want to give it another shot on my Warlock as they’re really fun and important in any raid comp.

As for other past raid experience, I have AOTC experience throughout certain Legion raids, and some WoD raids, again, unfortunately, no group stuck together to finish Mythic together. On another note, I have hardcore server first kills in FFXIV throughout the Heavensward expansion, so I’m capable and able to really put in the work to get the job done when needed. In other words, I can read a guide and I’m not bad at the game.

When BFA first started, I had some purple parses for both normal and heroic Uldir, however, I’m not sure how to display the parse earned at the time of uploading the log as to prove I was 65-85% range for DPS. So if when reaching out to me you know how to filter based on time, let me know and I’ll pull them out for you to go through.

Please feel free to contact me on Battle.net or Discord:

Bnet: Jackyl#11783
Discord: Jackyl#7501

I really hope to hear from you and your guild soon. (PS: I’m not looking to faction or server transfer, if you are on a different server, I’d appreciate the ability to just hop on during raid night, get in the discord, and join the group without needing to be on the same server just to be in the guild.)

Since you ARE on zuljin ?? Lol…

Hey Jacky! If you would consider switching servers, reach out to me on discord at Raz#8161. Our spam is below. Cheers!

Hi Jackyl,

We’re currently recruiting players who have some prior raid experience and are looking to get into a bit of a more serious raiding environment in shadowlands. We’re a fairly casual group with a 3-day 9-hour/week schedule, but we utilize a lot of the best practices you’ll typically find in more serious guilds, and we enjoy some rather quick progression as a result. As for your concern about transferring, we have an alt heroic/mythic run on Mondays that you’d be able to attend to get a feel for us before server transferring. You can find full details on us in the recruitment thread I’ve linked below, including links to a couple videos of our raid environment. If you like what you see, we’d love to get an app from you.

Hello!!

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 5%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.