[H] Warlock LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello, I am a previous CE raider looking for a new home to play a different class on in 9.1. I am switching from DK to warlock this tier to spice it up and because I am finding it fun atm.

My previous CE was in Uldir with my guild No Pandas ranking 3rd server Zul’jin and 69th US.
I reached 4/10 Mythic CN but had to stop due to other circumstances that have been resolved.

Here are my DK logs for CN: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/nyea#difficulty=4&bybracket=1

I am available Weekday nights 8pm EST to 12pm EST

If you would like to take a chance on me my bnet is Nyea#1639 or contact me here.

Hello! I am Urobar of Autonomy! Our times might be a little late for you we end at about 1am EST!

Autonomy of Spinebreaker is currently recruiting for 9.1 and onward. We were 5/10m on 2 separate teams in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha. We are reforming after taking a break at the end of CN due to burnout and the like.

We are going to raid Tuesday/Wednesaday 7:30-10PM PST
We are currently looking for the following classes/Specs/Roles:
Warlock - Extra High priority
Resto Shammy - Extra High priority (ele OS even better)
Shadow Priest - Medium priority
Boomkin - Medium priority
Mage - Medium priority
Melee - Medium priority
Hunters - No need apply (sorry have to many already)

All players and classes except for hunters are encouraged to apply.

We are looking to go far into Mythic with sights set on CE but wanting to get as far as we can.

Apply below or add me on Bnet or Discord at:
Bnet: BloodxxMerc#1592
Discord: BloodxxMerchant#4532

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Sarmoody,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Sarmoody,

I added you on bnet. Below is my spam!

<Resîlîence> is a new guild created by a group of longstanding friends who have been raiding together for years. We’ve formed from the ashes of an AOTC / some mythic guild, and we are looking to push deeper into mythic progression going forward. The guild we come from was AOTC for all of BFA and in 9.0 as well, with a solid handful of mythic kills throughout.

While we get things up and running, we will maintain the raid times of our old guild, being Thursday/Friday 9 P.M – 12 A.M. EST.

This will continue until the raid week of July 20th at which point we will switch to raiding ​Tuesday/Thursday, 9 P.M – 12 A.M. EST.

We plan on achieving AOTC quickly and then moving into mythic progress, at which point we will spin up our (optional) Saturday night alt raids and keys. It is also worth mentioning that many of our members also enjoy pushing fairly-high keys and routinely achieve KSM. Going into 9.1 we are in need of 5+ raiders. Though we do have some specific needs which will be listed below, we’re also wide open to anyone who would wish to apply.

Just a little information on the group itself - We’re a long-standing group of friends from a wide breadth of backgrounds including military, students, parents, 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. The guild has an average age of 25-35. We’ve decided to form this new guild in order to better serve our goals of mythic progress. Realistically we’re shooting for 5/10. We’d love CE, but I don’t want to over promise to any potential recruits! Though we are progression minded and we take the game seriously, we all agree that the most important aspect is having fun in a safe place with our friends. We have a wide range of folks from many different ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender-identities, etc and we ask that any new member be respectful of that. We employ a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to hate-speech.

Our current needs are as follows:

• RDPS
    ​* Boomie
    ​* Mage
    ​* Shadow Priest
  • MDPS
    ​* Warrior
    ​* Monk

​* We aren’t necessarily looking for a dedicated healer, as we already have 4, though a DPS who can switch if necessary would be fantastic.

*Again, any other DPS that wishes to apply should feel free.

*We are all set on tanks.

If you’d like to chat feel free to ping me in game- Xxvii#11663. The other officers can help as well, Dabears#1561, Vittorpia#1163 and Raand#1678, as can the Guild Master himself, KriztovChaos#1801.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you

Hey there we just lost our warlock today to a work schedule change so we are in need of one for Tuesday we are a heroic / casual mythic guild Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8 to 11pm est on Zul’jin US horde of interest add me on discord Sig#9905 Battle.net Sig#11142

Hey Sarmoody. We are looking for some new blood in our ranks and would love to talk.

You can get more info here

Look forward to talking to you
Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Hey there, I sent you a request but I’ll leave our guild info for you as well.

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - OS healers * medium priority
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock and shadow priest ****high priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hey Sarmoody,

We are looking for more RDPS as we continue to grow out our roster. If you are still looking I’d love to chat. Added you on Bnet.

Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln (remove the period in https)

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hello from Nerve-EmeraldDream 10/10M ! We are a 2 night raiding guild on Tuesday/Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST! We are currently looking for a warlock for our Mythic Prog team for 9.1, Last tier our guild finished 1st on alliance side and 4th overall for our server on Emerald Dream and we strive to only go further in the rankings while remaining a 2 night team with optional weekend reclears!

If you are Interested in raiding with us please contact me via discord or Bnet from my tags below!

Discord: Atlien#1442
Bnet: JCZ#1194

Hey Sarmoody!

[A] Too Stupid To Quit (US-Sargeras) is looking for a strong RDPS for 9.1 push into mythic. We were 6/10M in CN and 10/12M in NYA. We’re aiming for at least 8/10M this tier, but never opposed to going further. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we do a fair amount of mythic plus outside of raid as well.

If you’re willing to transfer to Alliance and interested, I’d love to chat with you further. You can reach me on discord (Cy#4103) or bnet (Yawn#11282). I tried sending you a friend request but it wouldn’t go through :confused:

Cheers!