[H] Warlock LF Heroic/Mythic Guild -Area 52 pref

LF, a Heroic/Mythic Progression Guild. Preferably on Area-52. I’m an ex-mythic raider coming back from an extended break. I have raid leading experience, I left the game half-way through M Uldir progression due to IRL issues, but have since obtained a stable job and internet. My logs are nothing impressive atm, but have slowly obtained a bit of gear from pugs and would like to get back into the thick of it. I can play nearly every day and can raid on any day, except Monday, past 4 pm CST and would like to be done raiding by 12 am CST.

Battletag: GreekGod#1778
Discord: Greek#8691

Forgot to include Dotsfired as my locks name on Area 52

We might be a good fit for you.

Black Omen is an Area 52 Horde guild that raids Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11 PM EST.
We are primarily a Heroic raiding guild, but after completing that difficulty we strive to make an attempt at some Mythic raiding. Mythic raiding is optional for all raiders as it is not our main focus. During Eternal Palace the guild had a change in leadership and is moving forward with a more serious approach to raiding.
Progression :
Nya: 8/12H

About Us :
Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday: 8pm – 11pm EST (Server Time)
Progression fights we require all members to be ready to go, on time and focused, when we farm raid it can be a little more laid back.
We strive to maintain a friendly, respectful environment while still having a good time. Bad attitudes are not going to fly. Be supportive and help where you can, while being receptive to others who are trying to extend a helping hand.
We also designate specific nights to M+ content but a handful of us are regularly pushing higher key dungeons last patch and come 8.3’s changes we’re trying to go hard right off the bat. If this is something that interests you we’re always looking for more people to diversify group comps.
What we are looking for :
We want players who want to raid not just in it for an AoTC achievement but for the sake of raiding. We expect players to improve themselves every week not to just get by. We don’t expect the best raiders in the world, we want players that will seek to actively improve their performance and be accountable as a player. Just because we’re not a mythic raiding guild doesn’t mean we don’t want people to apply themselves.
Absences are understandable; however, we expect raiders to inform an officer or the raid leader if they will be unable to attend raids in order for appropriate replacements to be found.
Discord is a required resource, as we utilize it for voice communication, player interaction, and guild cohesion.

Zyven: BNet Orko#1645
Alchmey: BNet: Alchemy#1707

1 Like

Lol, great name.

Hey there! We are looking for a warlock to join our raid team. We are a group of old school friends who have been playing together for many years. Took a break beginning of BfA and are now trying to get back into the groove in preparation for Shadowlands. I will leave our recruitment post below for you to look through. Let me know if it interests you.

Hey there and welcome back to the game. We actually just xferred to Area-52, so you could say we came to you! ^.^ I’d love to chat if you’re interested, just sent an add from Saxx.

Here’s our spam:
</Ninja Kittenz/> is a fun, active guild with Mythic focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We recently xferred to Area-52 for those sweet high-pop perks. We’re specifically looking for players who like progress without the elitist attitude. We pride ourselves in being active on and off raid times and are hoping for players who will do the same.

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST

Progression:
7/12H, 6/12norm Nya // 3/8M, 8/8H

We also run Mythic Keys every day.
We run an M+ community through our disc - join our discord, try us!

B-net: Saxx#1747
Disc: Abs#5438

Cheers