[H] Warlock LF 2 night proven CE guild

Hi!

For 2021, I’m looking to get back into raiding. I was waiting to see how I liked SL before committing to anything, but it’s pretty awesome so far so…

I’m looking for a 2 night proven CE guild. I could do more raids now, but not in a post-pandemic world, and I’d rather find a long-term home. I’m looking for a guild that is already raiding on Mythic. I don’t think a guild working on heroic will be a good long-term fit for either of us. I can’t really do alliance, all my RL friends are horde.

I’ve been playing wow since release, and I’ve raided for about 13 years out of that. I can play any warlock spec at a high level, I’m also in the process of updating WoWAnalyzer for SL support for warlocks, so I have a pretty good understanding of the fundamentals :wink:

Somewhat relevant logs from Legion Mythic (I didn’t really play BfA): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/yllanis?zone=17&new=true#zone=11

Not that it means much in term of modern fights, but how I spent my last year raiding: https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/40928797#zone=1002&partition=2

I’m currently at ~210 ilvl in PVE gear, since the only raiding I’ve done is leading a group of RL friends/coworkers through normal. It’s somewhat low, but I think I can still contribute effectively right away.

I’m a 30+, working adult living on the east coast, I can raid until 12h30 eastern. I’d rather avoid Mondays/Wednesdays.

My battle tag is Akhtal#1214, discord is Akhtal#6439, add me, we can chat and see if there is a fit!

Let’s try with my retail character :man_facepalming:

interested in cutting edge on a two day schedule?

If so…add me?

we can achieve it together-

Former top 100, we’re locked and loaded- starting mythic hard tomorrow.

be my date?

rollexx#1650

that’s my btag;)

Hey Yllanis, I know you’re trying to avoid Wednesdays but if they aren’t off the table entirely I think we might be a good fit.
I’ll leave our bit of info below for your consideration.
Look forward to chatting with you, best of luck on your guild search either way!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-910h/775831

Still looking :slight_smile:

Yo! We’re currently looking for a warlock or two to bring in. We’re a 2 night Tuesday/Thursday 8est - 11pm guild. The guild’s a group of players with all top 100 experience, with the GM, Co-GM and a few officers having Top 15+ experience with guilds such as Uprising, Vigil, etc. Everyone is a multi CE player, just looking to push without a crazy time commitment.

We’re in the process of rounding off the 20-23 roster, looking for another DPS or so. The guild is 9/10 with Denathrius sub 3% on consecutive pulls our first real night on him tonight - on record, with logs. Just a less than ideal comp and starting late with holidays.

Officer
B.net - oneblood#1110
Discord - Spooky#0044

GM
Discord - Lilautistic#0001

Hi Ahktal/Yllanis,

Its Mine I LIcked It is a two night, 6 hour a week guild that is currently 1/10M and 9/10H and looking for a good Lock. We raid 8-11 EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so should fit right in your preferred schedule. I will drop the copy pasta below, hope to hear from you!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Elemental Shaman (with Resto Offspec)
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer:
Priest

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https:// forms. gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6 (remove spaces)

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).