H Warlock 6/10M LF Mythic Prog guild

Hello !
I am unfortunately looking for a new guild, for what seems like the 5th time since last xpac due to failed leadership and attendance issues and the guilds dying. I have extensive mythic prog experience but not CE though id love to finally get that.
I have been playing Lock since MoP as well as a Resto shaman that is 3/10M on a very casual AOTC focused guild with friends, my lock reached 6/10 with prog on council with another friends guild but they have since been inactive due to BC and other things, so once again I am looking for a home for my lock that has an active roster/casuals.

i would love to raid tues/wed no later than 11EST, Thursdays and Fridays are a hard no as i have prior commitments, any other day of the week is fine.

just putting feelers out, can reach me on discord or bnet

Lyssa#1156
Olysian#5213- Discord

Hey I know you want CE we are a heroic and casual mythic guild who wants to push harder this tier I could use a good warlock and our times work for you Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est check us out if your interested

Hello, From Nerve-EmeraldDream! We are a 10/10M Guild that acquired ally side first clear of castle nathria and finished 4th place on our server among other top 100 Guilds and we are striving to push for a higher ranking this tier!

We are recruiting capable players who can make the Raid times of Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-12pm EST for our 2 night team! We plan to push for CE and maintain our position on the server!

As of right now we are looking for ranged players Specifically Boomkin/Warlock and for melee Havoc or DK. If you have interest in pushing into mythic content with us and those times work for you I would love to speak to you further via discord or Bnet my tags to contact me will be listed below thank you!!

Discord: Atlien#1442
Bnet: JCZ#1194

Fearfulways is a progression raiding guild established on 11-28-2004 that has been a major part of the Argent Dawn community since the early days of World of Warcraft.

After 17 years of Alliance, we have decided that in the best interest of the guild to move over to the Horde faction as that is where the majority of the player base currently resides.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday – 7PM Eastern to 11PM Eastern

Current Needs

Ranged DPS of any kind.
Healers of any kind.

If you are an exceptional DPS player and you aren’t listed above, feel free to come speak with one of the officers, room can be found (or made).

If you consider yourself an exceptional player and don’t see your class listed, feel free to apply anyway.

We’ve most recently cleared 9/10 Mythic Castle Nathria whilst rebuilding our roster after a 2-year hiatus from raiding.

Contacts

Battle Tag - Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Battle Tag - Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag - Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag - Bevee#1903

Battle Tag - Zeez#1833

Battle Tag - Shadow#12663

Hey there!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - **All healers high priority and players with off spec heals
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock **** High priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002