[H] Warlock 371 LF Mythic on Zul'jin

Hey my name is Lunylock, and i am 371 Affliction warlock that currently resides on Zul’jin Server. I have been playing warlock since MoP and quite thoroughly enjoy it. I am currently looking for a guild to push into mythic content with.

Some of my raiding history includes: Legion: EN Aotc, Nighthold Aotc and 1/10M, Antorus Aotc. BFA: Ulditr 8/8 H and 1/8M.

Warcraft Logshttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/33840841#spec=Any&difficulty=4
*logs are nothing impressive but i hope they are consistent enough

My current availability is Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun for raid times. Pref from 8-11 EST. I am always available on discord to talk or on Bnet.

I havent gotten an opportunity to push into mythic content during BFA other than the 1/8m pug ive done. Reason behind that is the 2 guilds i have been in have promised mythic progression but have yet to follow through or have decided they are happy with being a heroic guild. I am competitive in nature so i strive for more. I am looking for a guild that is at least 2/8M or higher. I am open to server transfers but would prefer to stay on Zul’jin.

Thank you for considering me and please feel free to contact me thank you!

1 Like

Hey Lunylock,

Big Ole Crities (Thrall) is home to a raid team of CE core raiders looking to push deep into Mythic for all BFA raid tiers. Currently, BOC is 8/8H and 2/8M.

Raid Times:

-Sat/Sun 8-11pm EST(server)

Our guild is built on a very tight community and are happy to welcome the right people into the team. For additional information PST Aritias#1739.

Osa

1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851