[H] Warband 8/9H Looking for Two DPS and Healer For Raid - Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST

Updated for 10.1 - 8/8H AOTC, 9/9N 8/9H - In need of dps and a healer!

Hey All,

Are you looking for a tight knit smaller guild with a good friend/family vibe? Than Warband might be the guild for you!

We are a group of people that have been gaming together for nearly two decades and we are looking for a few more to round out our roster! Outside of WoW we play a ton of other games such as CoD, LoL, Valorant and more!

All are welcome, but if you’re interested in raiding, we are currently looking for DPS. Our raid days and times will be Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm-11pm EST. We also run a bunch of Mythic +, pvp and transmog/achievement runs.

If you think we’d be a good fit for you or if you’d like to know more please respond here or add me on battle net @ Slorg#1281.

Thanks for the read, Happy Holidays!

Still looking for some more!

1 Like

Heya! A friend and I are getting back into the game and are looking for a new group! I’m interested in all content, but she’s taking it a bit more casually and probably won’t be focused on raid too much; the Valorant grind is too real.

I just sent over a bnet request though, so hopefully we can squeeze in some games and see how it goes. Talk to ya soon!

We are still looking for some DPS, preferably non leather (little too heavy there). We currently don’t have any mages or warriors on the roster.

Sent a friend request, 376 elemental shaman looking for a home :slight_smile:

Friend request sent (Basolara). 372 Ele shaman and 372 BM hunter.

Bump! Still could use some dps. Would absolutely love a mage as we don’t have one currently.

Bump! We are looking for 1-2 dps for our raid team for 10.1. Could use a warrior specifically, but all are welcomed!

Bump, could still use 1-2 more dps!

Bump! In need of a healer (non druid pref as we already have 2) as well as 2 dps.

Bump! Still looking for a healer and 2 dps!

Bump! Looking for a healer and 2 dps! Currently 8/9H!

Bump! Looking for a healer and 2 dps! Currently 8/9H!

Bump, still looking for a healer and 2 dps!

I am interested in the guild and raid team. Like to play a fury warrior but could be talked into a DH or Enhance Shammy. You sound like the type of small group I am looking for.

Just hit me up and I would love to join. Transferred my warrior back to Thrall. Blood#1210

Not easy to get ahold of anyone in the guild. Let me know if there is a spot in the raid