[H] War Tank/dps LF Raiding guild

Greetings,

I’m a 31 year old Brisbanian currently studying Chemical Engineering and outside of wow i like doing a bit of woodwork. During the day im either on wow, spending time with family or studying, and during semester time, this is going to be balanced more-so towards studying.

The most memorable experiences ive had playing wow have been from raiding, most notably in 'Union" on cael/Nagrand during Eternal Palace and prior to that, Highmaul, BRF and The Nighthold in “Cool Whip”. I’m really keen to make some more memories with laid back, like minded people who put in the time and effort to know their class and take raiding seriously whilst having fun. My major motivation to move to Barthilas was to be on a more populated server with greater chances at raiding (had 25x the amount of at progressed raiding guilds as Cael/nag last time i checked).

The raiding guild i feel id best mesh with would raid from 8pm brisbane time onwards, 2-3 nights a week and not on friday or Saturday night. Personally i’d prefer 2 but can manage 3 easily. I know when Heroic has been cleared i’m eager to push through with Mythic and take on that challenge so if this is something your guild is focused on count me in. Also really keen to push up with some mythic Keys in spare time so i can bring some friends along from outside the guild who i can guarantee will hold their own.

I have experience in mythic raiding on my priest, Gordseximus from WoD and have extensive raiding history on my warrior both tanking and DPSing in Heroic and Mythic. I’m really eager to keep with oceanic and either tank or melee DPS on Warrior. Hit up my Btag if you’re interested and we can discuss further

TL;DR - Warrior - Tank/DPS raiding 8pm onwards brisbane time 2-3 nights a week, oceanic.

Thank you!
Gord#1833