(H) Want to raid and farm BiS gear, but not super interested in leaving your guild? Read here for more. (Alliance welcome, too.)

Hey there!

So, weird title for sure… But let me elaborate a bit here.

Since I was in the 20’s I’ve been building up a discord channel full of people I AoE farmed dungeons with. Hell, maybe you’re even in it. It’s pretty chunky now, there’s about 60 wow people in it.

At the moment it’s slowly changing over to being a BiS farm. It’s a discord full of people from different guilds and they’re all great people, and we’re all slowly heading towards the same thing- that being end game gear farming.

Now that’s the point where you decide to yourself “I think I need to find a raiding guild now” and you just drop the leveling guild or the little group you formed with gaming friends or real life buds. And I feel like that’s just… Garbage. It’s a hard choice sometimes, and it’s dated. And we have better systems now in place to deal with it.

So that’s where this idea and this discord comes in. I want to setup a DKP system with the discord channel, and have everyone doing the content together regardless of whatever guild they’re in. That system still promotes users to stick with this group and do the raid content (due to the DKP system), but gives them freedom outside of that.

Please keep in mind, if you’re already in a raiding guild this makes no sense to join. It’s for people that want to raid but don’t want to commit to a guild. ie. if you’re in a solo guild by yourself with a funny name, in a leveling guild, a guild with buddies, etc.

Well, that’s the future for the channel that I have in mind. Currently, the channel primarily focuses on spellcleave leveling (though I’d like to flesh out melee cleave) and now BiS farming. The roadmap I have in mind is getting a solid leveling system, pre-BiS farming (current phase), raid content farming, and then eventually a full switch to PVP content with the other systems in place to help gear new people.

Now, I know I mentioned I was looking for Alliance. I really enjoy PVP, and I always like having some alliance flapping around as a bridge to the other faction. It’s kind of fun being able to setup WPVP fights and what not. If you’re into PVP and want to chat you’re more than welcome to pop by.

One thing about PVP- I really REALLY dislike attacking low level players. I don’t care if you do but if in the future we’re doing WPVP content, I’m not going to be setting up lowbie gank squads or anything like that unless they started it.

Anyways. That’s a hell of a rant. If you’re interested in joining let me know. My discord is Arkontas#5965. Thanks!