[H] Wait List - 12/12M Looking for More

Vexiona Down - Congratulations Wait List!

1 Like

Looking for more

Drest’agath Down
Congratulations Wait List

I’m interested on my hunter. Switching mains so do not have logs currently but can show my 6/12M logs for shadow priest. MaddyLif3#1687 (bnet) or MaddyLif3#3418 (discord) if interested. Thanks! And best of luck on CE!

1 Like

Our mythic teams are looking for more DPS.

Looking for more ranged DPS

Il’gynoth Defeated!

Still looking for a Warlock to round out our roster.

Question: What is the political orientation of your guild? Are you progressives who disallow hate speech or Trump-loving muricans who love to use gamer words?

1 Like

11/12M 476 Holy Priest. If a healer spot ends up open.

1 Like

Our Friday/Saturday team has a full healing roster, but I have provided your information to our Raid Lead Tencarus. He will be reaching out!

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Working on N’zoth. Looking for a Warlock and Warrior

Happy Box Day A52!

Looking for more

Any room for a couple of players on your weekend roster? Two veteran players recently returned to WoW for SL, looking for a good long-term home. The TL:DR is we are a competent hunter & elemental shaman team that want to get back into something more but we have scheduling limitations due to kids. I have a post here with additional info, and sent a request on Discord.

Good Morning

The weekend roster is pretty full and right now we are working on N’Zoth and have been extending. However once we get that down we will have it on farm and opening up recruitment more. I would encourage you to reach out to Tencarus who is our raid lead and his contact information is above.

Thanks, I’ve reached out to Tencarus and we’ll see how it goes!

1 Like

Finish up progression and looking for more for farm and building our roster for Shadowlands and beyond

Looking for a Holy Paladin and Warlock