[H] <Vintage> 8/8 BWL - now recruiting a Shaman or Priest Healer

TL;DR
Vintage is seeking one Healer, either a Shaman or Priest. We raid every Tuesday and Sunday 9pm - 12am ET, clearing BWL, MC, and Onyxia. Please reach out to Alzarius, Subutai, or me (Bairan) in-game, or DM me on discord bair#6839. Please read on for more information!

Vintage is recruiting!

We are a semi-hardcasual™ raiding guild, where we expect raid members to come prepared with proper addons, buffs, consumables, keys/cloaks/necks, and be ready at the raid instance ahead of raid times. We like to progress through content, but we will not attempt to set raid speed records or achieve classic world firsts. We have fun and joke during the raids, but not at the expense of wiping repeatedly on trash or a boss.

We are also not looking to become a mega guild. We have one core raid group that is very tight knit and with members that have been together since classic has launched. We want people in the guild that enjoy being part of the guild, and do things on non-raid nights together.

Please reach out to Alzarius, Subutai, or me (Bairan) in-game, or DM me on discord bair#6839

Recruitment Class Needs

Need one healer, either a Shaman or a Priest.

Loot System

The guild uses a relaxed version of a loot council. Each member in each class will help determine loot assignment as an item drops for their class, where a short list of member names will be submitted for that item with final approval by the council. The loot council will help determine initial rotation for items that multiple classes will want, while also keeping track which class is up next for that item when it drops.

Raid Times

Tuesday and Sundays 9pm - 12am ET.
We clear BWL and MC every Tuesday and ZG every Sunday, with a possible Onyxia after depending on reset schedule. Optional ZG raids take place on Wednesday.
We have yet to determine schedule changes for future raid content as it is released.

still need some dps!

I would like to know more about your guild. Husband Wife team 8/8 11/11. We were pretty hard core in our retail days. Now we like it more casual. I sent Bairan a discord friend request

thanks Magoso for the reply. I sent you a message on Discord.

We are looking for DPS and a Priest that enjoys keeping the maniac Tanks and DPS from killing themselves.

Added Bairan on discord, have some questions. :slight_smile:

Vintage has opened up recruiting for a healer. Looking for a Priest or Shaman.

Damn, you almost had me – up until I read “loot council.”

thanks for the post bump, Ninewunwun.