[H] <Vintage> 14/15 Naxx | LF Fire Mage | T/Sun 9pm - 12am ST

TL;DR
Vintage is recruiting a geared Fire Mage. We raid every Tuesday and Sunday 9pm - 12am ET, focused on Naxx. Please reach out to Alzarius, Subutai, or Bairan in-game on Horde - Mankrik or DM me on discord bair#6839 . Please read on for more information!

Vintage is recruiting!

We are a semi-hardcasual™ raiding guild, where we expect raid members to come prepared with proper addons, buffs, consumables, keys/cloaks/necks, and be ready at the raid instance ahead of raid times. We like to progress through content, but we will not attempt to set raid speed records or achieve classic world firsts. We have fun and joke during the raids, but not at the expense of wiping repeatedly on trash or a boss.

We are also not looking to become a mega guild. We have one core raid group that is very tight knit and 80% of the raid members have been together since classic has launched. We want people in the guild that enjoy being part of the guild, and do things on non-raid nights together.

Please reach out to Alzarius, Subutai, or Bairan in-game on Horde - Mankrik or DM me on discord bair#6839

Recruitment Class Needs

1 Fire Mage

Loot System

The guild uses a loot list, where each member in each class will create a priority list, which will be added to the greater loot list that is managed in a spreadsheet. Loot list is updated as loot is dropped and distributed, and it is fully transparent with all guild members of where they stand.

Raid Times

Tuesday and Sundays 9pm - 12am ET. We are currently 14/15 in Naxx.

1 Like

Still looking for a Mage and Rogue to join us. :slight_smile:

We are still looking for a Mage to join our family. Please send me a DM on discord bair#6839

Looking for a Mage and a Warlock.

LF Mage and Rogue now.

Still looking for a Mage and Rogue. Currently 12/15 in Naxx and working on 4horsemen.

LF a Fire Mage, Rogue, or DPS Warrior. Come nerd scream with us as we kill Sapph and KT.

Still have a spot open for a Fire Mage! We are 14/15, just need to kill KT. We will then continue to run Naxx until TBC, getting gear and prepping our TBC raid groups.