[h] vengeful syndicate - nag/cael - weekend heroic raiding guild lfm

Guild & Server: Vengeful Syndicate [H] - Caelestrasz/Nagrand
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 8:30pm – 11:30pm Server Time
Current Progression: 8/8N & 6/8H AEP
Recruitment Contacts: Isen#11141, Evoxx#6113, Kryoll#6213, Nozza#1493
About Us: We are a mature, laid back guild who love to have a laugh, raid and run loads of mythic pluses!!

Needs: We are NOT currently recruiting for our raid team. However we ARE recruiting for M+. Please message me or any of the recruiters listed above, if interested!
Requirements: A good attitude, willingness to listen and getting involved is a lot more important to us than your gear and experience.

hey guys - im pretty keen for a fri sat raiding guild. ( i live in NZ)

im currently on whisperwind alliance - but guild is no longer raiding. my main for the last while has been a rogue ( sin then outlaw) hes currently 422 outlaw . but i have a few toons at 120.

im pretty old (44) and live in nz queenstown, married with kids . but fri and sat are my days off. pretty keen to join a active guild with good peeps that raid on my days off and are active otherwise during the week … my rogue is 1300 io for last season - and done a bit of raiding - aotc + 1st boss mythic.

flick me a msg if interested - i would faction/server change for the right guild.

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello,

We’d love for you to join us if you wanted to. Most of us are professionals or have families similar to you. Which is why we raid when we do. But we’re fairly active during the week as well running lots of m+ and other stuff.

If you want to talk more privately please add me on BNET at Isen#11141 and I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Awesome - will be in contact soon.