[H] Vengeance Tank Seeking AOTC Guild

Experienced tank looking for Shadowlands guild to raid and M+ with. Played on and off since Vanilla and tanked since BC. I am an experienced raid leader. Looking to raid 2 nights a week for about 3 hours per night starting somewhere around 8pm ( flexible ). Prefer a smaller heroic level guild. I took a break for BFA after a guild collapse but I am a very active player when I play. Looking for a guild that plans to stick around for all of Shadowlands.

Maining Vengeance DH. Lvl capped and all Mythics cleared for week one.

I highly prefer to play on one of the realms I already have toons on ( Kilā€™ jaeden, Bladefist/Kulā€™Tiras, Uldaman/Ravencrest ) but willing to consider other realms for a good fit.

Contact me at Shadow#11903

1 Like

Spire is a heroic focused raiding guild based on Malā€™Ganis.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST
  • Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic if time left in the Tier)

Priority Needs

• Off Tank
  • All DPS considered
  • Melee DPS
  • Healer

About Us
Spire was formed in 2017 by real life friends to play Star Wars: The Old Republic. We contain members who have played MMOs since Vanilla and have raided in top US 150 guilds all the way to players getting their first taste of raiding. We believe in coaching and encouragement can guide a player into better raid performance. We are all working adults who like to down pixel bad dudes in our spare time. Spire has a zero drama policy and it is enforced strictly. Our guild chat and Discord is adult oriented, also a sense of humor is required. We play many other games in our downtime.

Contacts

Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Jaseypoo#1320

I sent you a bnet request.

Still looking

1 Like

Hey Legias this post looks like a match made in heaven. Weā€™re already locked out to all Mythic dungeons right now, at renown 3 (thanks to the bug, renown 4 unavailable.) The track record fits as well as the type of guild weā€™re trying to be. On top of that, I specifically mentioned a Veng DH in my initial post Today :slight_smile:

I really hope you see this and Iā€™d be happy to talk about carrying the cost of a realm xfer if we gel on discord.

Regards, post as follows.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-who-pulled-malganis/747313

Still looking.

Hi there ā€“ we may be a fit. We please reach out if the below fits what you seek!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Nyā€™alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS (Bonus if Tank Off-Spec), and Heals

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Donā€™t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

ā¦ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

ā¦ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

ā¦ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

ā¦ Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, weā€™re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Hello Legias! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. Weā€™re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run Saturday & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

Weā€™re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. Weā€™re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If youā€™re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hey there Legias, if you are interested please get in contact!

Guild & Server: [H] @ Shattered Halls (Deathwing / Executus / Kalecgos) [US]

Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 7pm - 11pm PST

Current Progression: New guild created for the current expansion, several members with previous mythic raiding experience. Looking to complete AOTC every raid tier and push into mythic within our raiding window

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Keling#1988 / Discord: Raddasan#5705

Discord: discord.gg/xzA7EWWTgw

Needs: Currently looking to fill all roles as we are a new guild. Experienced and new players are all welcomed! Requirements will increase over time once we are established, but we are currently only requiring that players are working towards developing their characters throughout each reset!

Allix,

Thanks for replying. I will be sticking to Horde so unfortunately not an option for me.

Hey, thanks for responding. Will be staying horde so unfortunately not a fit.

We are Horde lol

Apologies, when I pulled the Guild name on armory it came up as alliance

Spire is a heroic focused raiding guild based on Malā€™Ganis.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST

• Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic if time left in the Tier)

Priority Needs

• Mage

• Non DK Tank
    *Resto Druid
    *Holy Paladin
    *Mistweaver Monk

• Any Exceptional player

About Us
Spire was formed in 2017 by real life friends to play Star Wars: The Old Republic. We contain members who have played MMOs since Vanilla and have raided in top US 150 guilds all the way to players getting their first taste of raiding. We believe in coaching and encouragement can guide a player into better raid performance. We are all working adults who like to down pixel bad dudes in our spare time. Spire has a zero drama policy and it is enforced strictly. Our guild chat and Discord is adult oriented, also a sense of humor is required. We play many other games in our downtime.

Contacts

Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Stuart#1493, Jaseypoo#1320

Still looking for a home for raiding. Please message me in game if you think I might be a good fit based on the original post.

Tank still looking for a raid home. I also have a fury war that would likely be coming with me

We are a small group of former high end raiders that are looking for people to join us in normal/heroic raids on 1 night per week.

We are all in our 30s with families.

Our old team was Full Spectrum, which for many tiers was the #1 two-night guild in the U.S.

We donā€™t have the time or energy to do mythic raiding anymore, but we still want that feeling of progression in a set group, even in a light and casual setting.

Time : Sundays from 8:30PM to 11:00PM Eastern.

If this sounds like you, weā€™d love to have you join us.
Please message Oatz:
Oatz#1706

Thank you for the message. As of now I found a guild to trial with for week 1 raiding that seems like a good fit.