[H] <Vendetta> 9/9 N 8/9 H Recruiting Heals and DPS!

Greetings and Salutations!

I’m Cleo! The tank and raid lead for Vendetta! We are a semi-casual, AOTC focused raid team that moved to Dalaran in Season 2 of Shadowlands, we are currently recruiting to bolster our ranks to progress further into heroic.

What does semi-casual mean? It means that we are focused on not only progress, but also not leaving anyone behind. We will sit for progression, but we will also build you up and get you to where you need to be to get AOTC. We expect our raiders to run keys weekly, to be improving where they can, and doing whatever they can to maximize their characters as we do in leadership. In turn, we will help them find resources to succeed as a raider and player.

Due to some players wishing to take a break, or move into a more serious environment/Mythic raiding, we lost a few raiders and heavy hitters, leaving us with needing quite a few more numbers going into Heroic. We’d love to add you into our ranks!

You can reach out to me directly!

Cleoatore#1937 on Btag or Cleoatore#8861 on Discord!

Thank you and have a lovely day!

No server transfer or faction change required!

i sent you a discord request. id like to talk to you about your recruitment needs

Bump, we are still searching for DPS and Heals! My Discord is Cleoatore, due to the updated Discord name change.

Bump, we are still looking!