[H] Valorous LFM for WoTLK

Hello Mankrik!

[H] Valorous is looking for new members for Wotlk!

Our guild is comprised of former top 100 world members from TBC/Wotlk looking to have a fun experience reliving this classic era. We formed in April 2021 and already have a large community of gamers from around the globe. We love this game and you can catch us playing it but we also play other games and even have a guild D&D campaign!

We are a semi-hardcore guild that expects all members to be prepared for each raid with the correct gems, enchants, food and consumables. Professions should also be min/max.

We are currently looking to solidify our WoTLK roster:

1 enh sham
1 ele
1 Lock

Casuals and backup players are always welcome!

We currently use LC to distribute loot.

Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am EST.

If interested, please hit me up in game on Viniee, add me on battle.net as Vinny8561#1448 or Discord Vinny#0251 or Officer: Parksi in game, parksy#6400 on discord, Parksy#1788 battle.net

Thanks and good luck !

6 Likes

What’s your raid times?

3 Likes

Hey! Thanks for showing interest. We currently are planning on raiding Tuesday and Wednesday from 8p-11p server. This could change though if needed to fit the preferences of a larger group of people.

3 Likes

We’re a group of 8-9 who are potentially available during those times if you’d like to talk further.

3 Likes

Absolutely. You can add me on battlenet Vinny8561#1448

3 Likes

Only a few spots left! Thanks for all the interest shown thus far, cant wait for June 1st and beyond!!

2 Likes

Only a few spots left! Thanks for all the interest shown thus far, cant wait for June 1st and beyond!!

3 Likes

Looking for a few more to fill the roster! Thanks to everyone whos shown interest so far. Look forwards to many years of fun, Mankrik!

3 Likes

I bring cookies to raid.

3 Likes

Still looking for a few dps spots and a resto druid. Also for the more casual players to join in for heroics dungeons and alt raids.

3 Likes

Experienced veteran holy priest that’s interested. Server first in TBC, first to have full tier 6, blahblah. If interested feel free to hit me up: TheBanHammer#11435

2 Likes

Still looking for a Resto Druid and an Enh Shaman! And always willing to talk to anyone whos interested! Reach out to me if interested. Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Added you! Hardcore TBC experienced Enhance shaman w lots of resto experience and my buddy plays warlock. Lots of mythic raiding in later expansions through current retail. We’re looking for a guild to smash content with.

Still looking for a resto druid to flush out the roster folks.

3 Likes

Looking for a Resto druid, enh sham!

2 Likes

Annnnnnnnnd still looking for that elusive Enhance shaman!

2 Likes

Valorous is interested in forming a 2nd raiding group. Looking for an interested individual that is open to raid leading and managing the group.

2 Likes

Few spots opened up. Ele Shaman and a Boomkin needed

3 Likes

Valorous is looking for socials and bench players. Reach out if interested!

2 Likes

Valorous is looking for 1-2 tanks for 10 man Kara runs and 1-2 priests (healers) for 10m and 25m raids. Socials and backup raiders are always welcomed!

2 Likes