[H][USA][Stormrage] Returning Player LF Semi-Casual Guild

Hey there! Played since the beta way back when. Enjoyed the game for over a decade and ended up leaving after a couple months into Legion. Life got in the way and like most things, WoW ebbed and flowed.

This past week, I’ve been able to get back into the game, and decided not to use my previous mains (all Alliance on Stonemaul since Day 1). I made a Blood Elf Mage, my first Blood Elf character, and have been enjoying the game so far. That being said, one of the best things about WoW is being in a good guild with fun people.

I will get back to progression raiding (and will also be checking out Classic in the Fall because I’m stoked), but for now, am looking for a semi-casual guild that runs dungeons, or shoots the breeze while we play. I’ll be looking for some serious end game raiding down the road and would be more than happy if there’s a casual/leveling guild with aspirations of raiding in the future. I’m happy to be a part of forming that group of core players in a fun and social environment.

Hit me up on Discord Shyfty#0901

Are you looking for a place to call home? Come join our “Wicked Union”
Do you raid, run mythic keys, PvP or just quest and level alts? That’s okay, we take all! We are a mature, experienced core group of friends who like to raid and do all of the above, we also play other games together such as Overwatch. We joke around but remain respectful in a mature manner but still retain a fun environment. After seeing many guilds come and go we have decided to take it upon ourselves and start our own team.
What we’re looking for:
1.) Experienced players that want to and inspired to fill raid spots.
2.) Members who are commited and willing to help others with gearing up or maybe even just a tough quest NPC they just can’t quite solo.
3.) Individuals who might not raid due to work/school schedules but are still willing to help in farming mats for feasts/cauldrons. (It’s all a team effort)
What we’re not looking for:
1.) Drama
2.) Elitists who think that they’re better than everyone else because of reasons .
3.) People who get upset over constructive critizm from other guild members trying to give advice.

We understand that not everyone is going to be able to raid every night due to real life reasons. It would be appreciated if you let an officer know before hand if you can not make it and you have signed up though.
Raid Times:
Friday 9pm EST
Saturday 9pm EST
Possible alt runs on Sunday.
If you have any questions please contact an officer.
Äbeyance-Guild Master (alt code 654) Äbeyance#1760
Äelina-Co-Guild Master (alt code 654) PoliceGirl#11700
Zê-Co-Guild Master (alt code 136)