[H] US-Whitemane 25M <Oxymoron> Tues/Wed 14/14 6PM-9PM PST

Hello and thank you for your consideration:

Current Tu/We 25man: 14/14 Ulduar - (9/9HM + Algalon)

Current Thursday 10man: 14/14 (ALL HM+Algalon)
Current Friday(Now Sunday night) 10man: 14/14 (9/9HM+Algalon)
Current Sunday/Alt 10man: 13/14 (9/9HM-Algalon 35%)

Oxymoron is a full clear guild somewhere between casual and hardcore looking to fill core spots for our guild during Ulduar progression with excellent players. We will be hard focused on Hard Mode clears, and solid 10 man progression with Herald of the Titan achievements.

We are currently progressing through HM Ulduar, and will be shooting for HM Mimiron and Algalon very shortly. We have a small struggle bus on Iron Council but other HM’s are currently a 1-shot.

We expect our trials to come fully enchanted, gemmed, and ready to game. Please be ready to provide logs or some form of experience of your raiding attributes; 90+% of our members are 90%+ players and will likely not recruit players unwilling to perform.

We are a loot council based guild and strive on being absolutely fair with distribution.
Legendary fragments have already been allocated for 2 healers in the foreseeable future.

⦁  Not currently seeking any direct player(s), will consider UH DK.
 ⦁  Any other player with exceptional raiding experience can and will always be considered.

Schedule

Tuesdays 6pm-9pm PST
Wednesdays 6pm-9pm PST

We also do Alt 25 and 10 mans throughout the week to provide flexibility to those looking for more to do. We realize some people play both retail and classic and will not make it to every alt run, and this is completely optional. However, the Tuesday and Wednesday spots are permanent and would like to see proper attendance for them.

If you feel interested in trying out, please hit me up here or in discord:

⦁ Geostigma#1735

Updated 1/21

Bumping! Still recruiting.

Updated 1/24

Bumping, updated

Still recruiting!

TheDarkness #31976 Resto Druid+Boomkin GS-4326

Updated recruitment; full on restodruid/boomkins now.

Could really use another lock or two

Still recruiting 1 or two warlocks, any spec.

Still recruiting. 2 Warlocks. 2 Death knights. Immediate positions available.

Still recruiting. 2 Warlocks. 2 Death knights. 1 Disc priest. Immediate positions available.

Bumpity bump

Most DPS positions filled; needing a Disc Priest.

Bump; recruiting again

Hey there! Unfortunately my current guild Death From Above’s ( [H] Whitemane) raid times dont mesh well with my life schedule.

I currently work THURS-SAT nights as a poker dealer.

I have a paladin with pretty good gear as I’ve had some luck with drops this phase.
Ret - 4600+gs (my heart & soul & preferred class & spec)
Holy - 4100+gs (2ndary spec)
Prot - just about defense capped but needs some work. many epics however. Id guess around 4000gs.

I have a fleet of lvl 70 boosted alts that i slowly level on the side. (Mainly Jc & fishing dailies.)

Would love to learn more and see if there is a potential fit

Contact me on Battle.net - Kovalkin#1350 or Kovalkin on discord.

Thanks for your time!

We are currently trialing a ret paladin, and if things do not work out I will likely be in touch.

Recruitment is open yet again. Looking for Ret Pal, Unholy DK, Frost DK, Feral druid.

Please provide experience and/or logs.

Still looking for an exceptional UH DK and/or Feral Druid

Still looking for an exceptional UH DK and/or Feral Druid, Disc Priest, HPal

Recruitment updated. Feral, Hunter. 5/9 25M.