[H] [US] Warlock Looking for a New Raiding Guild

Hello everyone, I am currently a destruction warlock main that currently plays on horde Proudmoore US. Since I started to focus on raiding at the start of BFA I have achieved ahead of the curve each tier since with some progress into mythic during Uldir, Battle of Dazar’alor and The Eternal Palace. I find myself to be a good player who works well with others and I always welcome feedback on how I could improve my gameplay. Since my current guild stopped raiding I am looking for a new place to call home. I am mainly interested in a guild that wants to push heroic relatively quickly along with mythic content as well. If anyone is interested feel free to contact me on discord or battlenet which I will link below.

Discord: Birbman#6298
Bnet: Birbman#1401

Hi there Birbman!

If you are considering AOTC only guilds, our info is below. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey birbman!

I sent a discord request! I’d love to chat

Sundust Syndicate is looking to build back up for 9.1!

We are a guild who was formed during CN and managed to get 2/10M before taking a break until 9.1 (and waiting too long for it…) Now we are looking for more like-minded people to fill out the roster from the Drought!

We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raiders by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams, and PVP events are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in it.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

What we expect from raiding applicants:

Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
Friendly, team player attitude
Ability to communicate on Discord

Not looking to raid? No problem! We are always open to players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, Keys, PVP or just hang out to chat!

Questions? Please contact: GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Have you ever considered 1 night raiding?

Team: Free Repairs
Guild: Envelop
Server: US - Illidan
Faction: Horde

Day/Time:
Thursdays 7 - 11p CT (Illidan Time)

Currently 7/10M at the time of this post.

Players who will be successful on this team are prepared to raid for the full duration, they show up on time and prepared, and are knowledgeable about the game. This team is a mythic progression team and we will wipe on fights, sometimes a lot. Sour attitudes, elitists, or overly negative personas need not apply. Our team does not accept large group applications.

Sound like something you’d enjoy?
Get your nights back! Apply today!

https://envelop.gg/fr

Hello Birbman!

How do you feel about Alliance? We are Volatile on Llane/Arygos 6/10M. We raid weekends 7-10pm PST. Let me know if you are interested. My btag is vcronwen#1282.

hi Birbman!

I think we have a home for you!

Hey bud we are in Aotc focused Guild that is looking to push harder into mythic we used to be a weekend morning raid group and now have switched to week day nights in order to push content faster we would love a warlock on our roster I’ll drop the spam below