[H][US][Tichondrius] <Even Flow> Fri/Sat Late Night AOTC/M+ Focused Guild LFM (8/8)N (8/8)H

Hello all! and thanks for looking, Here’s the TLDR:

• Currently <Even Flow> is focusing on acquiring AOTC (Achieved) every tier while also getting more involved in the Mythic plus scene. (since we aren’t going to be doing Mythic raiding anymore)

• My promise to the membership is to ensure a healthy non toxic raid environment. I will not tolerate trolling, talking crap, yelling, or anything like that in this guild.If you have a grievance, act like an adult and we can handle it like adults. I give you my word that i will do everything i can as a raid leader/GM to make sure that our runs go as smooth as possible.All i ask is that you do the same.

• I would be comfortable saying we are pretty active throughout the week with Mythic +

Raid days: Friday/Saturday 9pm - 12am PST

Tanks: Closed( Offspec Ok)

Healers: Closed(Offspec Ok)

Melee: (Semi Closed)

Ranged: Open

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have, feel free to contact me:

Bnet:

GM/ Raid Leader= Vetec#1230

1 Like

Hi im interested in those raid times. I 'm a 448 frost mage who only cares about normal raid, heroic raid, and M+. My guild’d raid times no longer work for me but your raid times do. Please raid normal and heroic and love M+ as much as I do
kevinrex#1705

Still looking!

8.2 is around the corner! Newer/returning raiders welcome!

I am interested in speaking to someone about joining up.
Returning after a long break.
Just transferred to Illidan only to find out that the GM and RL are quitting the game ><

I have Top 150 US experience.
I can heal or rdps through progression.
Prefer Fri/Sat and anything after 7 pm PST or 10 pm EST.

I would be a good addition to any raid team.

BT - kinetk#1503

Just saw this brotha sorry about that, I’ll message you as soon as I get home from work.

Lookin for a healer and some ranged!

Im interested as a 400 prot warrior. Can fill in as dps if you dont need tanks in raid. I tank m+ all the time.

Krookz#0430

Looking for Non druid heals, Raiding this friday come join us!

8/8 Normal Heroic progression starts tonight!

Hey there! Seeing if your in need of a hunter? I’m a returning player, stopped at uldir, current I lvl is only 385 since I just came back but I’ve always been a mythic raider just looking for something a little more casual. Been hardcore for most my wow life, officer and class leader as well. I always parse purple/orange, but most importantly I follow directions and do my job. Your atmosphere sounds perfect, just looking for a casual fun adult guild but gets shi* done at the same time. I’m gonna be doing m+ to get my ilvl up so if my ilvl is ok right now please let me know! If not I totally understand, I can get in touch when it’s back up. Thanks for your time!

Battle id: EMAN#11397

We are now 6/8H ! Also I sent you a bnet

7/8H! Progression looking good!

8/8H Baby!

Looking to add more to our roster!

Keep the apps comin, we still have a few spots open in this chill guild :slight_smile:

Keep the apps comin, will still have a few spots to fill in this chill guild

Only looking to fill a few more spots as right now we are sitting around 23 people then i’ll be closing recruitment.

How hard do you guys push M+ keys? Looking to finish my 15’s this season. Not really interested in raiding though.

Well to be frank with you this is a raid focused guild with m+ as a side challenge, since we aren’t doing mythic anymore.We are kinda looking for people that are interested in doing both. But to answer your question quite a bit of us are sitting around 1200 right now. none of us have completed a 15 yet but that is on the radar