[H][US][Tichondrius] <Barracuda Deathsquad> 8/8H 2/2H LF PvE/PvP Heals/Dps

A little about us: We formed during Legion’s Nighthold raid, and have gone on to get AOTC in every raid since (With some Mythic progression thrown in). We also run RBGs twice per week. We’re a group of primarily online friends with a few groups of IRL friends. Many of us are on practically every day doing various things from 2s/3s to BG groups to Pushing Higher M+ keys or just going solo ganking in Warmode. Everyone enjoys helping each other and any players with bad attitudes don’t stick around.

Schedule: (everything is in EST which is 3 hours ahead of server time)

Raids: 8pm EST - 11pm EST Wednesday/Thursday

RBG’s: 8pm EST - 11pm EST Saturday/Monday

Attendance/Expectations ETC:

RBG’s: We generally run these with whoever shows up on whatever character they want as long as we have the fc and heals covered. Completely optional on what you want to play.

Raids: Until we have things on farm we expect you to play whatever character you consider your “Main” during our schedule times. Eventually a time will come where we’re no longer farming gear on our mains and we’ll host alt runs instead as long as we can still clear the content.

ETC: We’re all about life first, we don’t expect a perfect attendance or days notice, if you can at least inform somebody you won’t make a night or week we’d prefer it, that’s not always possible though and we get it.

What roles/classes are you looking for?:

-Healers: Any

-DPS: Any

These are roles that we are currently either short on, or lacking in entirely but all are welcome, especially anybody with an off-tank spec who enjoys tanking for M+.

Addons: (At the very least)

-DBM

-Battle ground enemies (If you’re actively RBGing)

-Discord required for raiding and pvp

Feel free to add MrGoober814#1365 if you have any more questions/concerns I have covered here.

I am interested in joining and would transfer, my server is pretty dead as far as guild recruitment and I have been wanting to get into both raiding and RGBS. Your schedule and guild mindset looks like it would be a good fit for me. I recently switched mains so my gear is not great, but I will be caught up soon. I am playing havoc DPS primarily but will also be working on a tanking set.

Yes, come join us!!! We have cookies and sometimes we even share them :).

For real though bunch of fun people, doing a bunch of fun stuff. ITS FUN!

Send me a friend request and we can chat.

Friend request sent!

Due to an overwhelming response we are pausing invites for DPS. We are still interested in balance druid, resto druid, and resto shaman.

We are no longer recruiting. Thanks to all who applied.