[H][US][PvP Server] Grey Screen Academy is recruiting for Classic Raids. T/T 6:00-9:00 EST

GSA has merged with another guild. Thank you for your inquiry!

If you’re wondering what kind of people we are, we like to keep things pretty relaxed. No one’s gonna yell or “WELPS!!” anyone. We want you to do your best, but we’re not gonna come down on anyone for making a mistake.

We’re all adults here and we respect all of our members.

1 Like

Resto Shamans, Holy Priests, Warlocks and Mages all have plenty of space!

Our token Shadow Priest spot is taken.

Slay some dragons bois

2 Likes

Hits that sweet spot, just above casual where you enjoy the experience and below hardcore where you burn out.

1 Like

Rogues.

Where are the Rogues?

I feel like this is a reliable sample size for the classic WoW population as a whole.

Very much so. But on the flip side we have 0 rogues on our roster.

I’d play rogue if you were alliance. Best of luck ^^

Thanks! See you in BG’s hopefully!

Where my spooky bois at?

1 Like

We’re leaning toward voting between Tues, Weds or Thursday for raid days. 2 days to start and then down to one when it’s appropriate for the content and time spent.

Couple of us are killing time with Sea of Thieves till Classic is out. If you haven’t tried it, they’ve added a lot of content since launch, and it’s on sale atm for 25 bucks.

If you do have it, feel free to message us and we’ll add you and get some pirating done!

3 Likes

Few members playing Sea of Thieves and various steam titles to pass the time.

Still have plenty of spots for Mage, Locks, and rogues.
Also still needing a few Shamans and priest.
Innervate bot (Druid) spot still open as well .

2 Likes

We will be participating in the stress test with the intent of hopefully giving good data toward launch.

15 levels of the past today!

1 Like

Stress test in a few hours. Even if none of us step foot in the game, we’re helping make Aug 27th run better for everyone when it counts.

Still seeking Warlocks and Mages with experience!

Still looking for 2 DPS warriors, 3 Resto Shamans, 2 Resto Druids, 5 rogues, 3 mages, 3 warlocks.

If you have any comments, questions or concerns please get with Malus on discord.

Malus#6670

2 Likes

Where my nilla’ nerds at?

2 Likes