[H US-PVP Netherwind] <Underrated> Fri/Sat/Sun Raiding Guild 8pm-11pm Recruiting players looking to xfer

<Underrated> US-PVP Netherwind, is a PVE/PVP guild looking to recruit active & consistent players for weekend raiding time periods.

Current Raid Schedule

• Onyxia - Friday 8pm-11pm
  • Molten Core - Sat/Sun 8pm-11pm

If you are currently looking for a new server for transfer that fits this time period, this post is for you!

Recruiting the following for Main Raid:

• 4 Healers. (Any class)
  • 10 DPS. (Feral/Balance Druids, Ele shamans, Shadow Priest, Hunters, Locks).

Loot System

• Loot Council - Roll System.

For example, rolls are prioritized for Main spec over Off spec, 2 wins per run, certain classes pick their preferred weapon type before raid (Rogues can pick daggers or swords, etc…) and more, msg me for more info.

About us

We are a guild with flexibility to attendance but seriously committed during raid and pvp periods. If you are looking for a friendly environment with a casual perspective to the game but ready to bite down on the mouthpiece when it’s time, that’s our attitude.

We are also open to new players to the game or not as hardcore, we can assist in providing resources to help one get better or learn the fight mechanics.

Our intent is to keep our player base drama free and flexible to real life commitments but ready to bite down on the mouthpiece when it’s time to step in the cage.

History
As of November 23rd, 2019, we officially started hosting/Leading MC Pugs. With the assistance of another smaller Guild in our server, we have consistently cleared 8/10 in MC within 3 weeks and are looking to complete our raiding roster.

We are confident in our leadership and dedication to down this content and future content, but we need consistent players that fit our raid times. Our current loot distribution is a regulated Loot Council Roll system. For example, rolls are prioritized for Main spec over Off spec, 2 wins per run and more, msg me for more info.

Msg me directly on Discord if you are interested! @FlatEarthEd#8689

Link to forum post in our server: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/underrated-h/352051