[H] [US-Mal'Ganis] LF Raiding Guild

Good Day,

I am essentially looking for a community, a place I can call home. A place where I can make new friends, joke around and play video games. WoW is the only game I keep coming back to. I would prefer a guild that raids at max 3 times a week, but mostly those that raid twice a week, especially with the new patch coming up in a couple of days. Also a guild that’s easy going and where people are valued. I’m not looking for ego or super stressful guilds. I’m currently a ilvl 210 holy paladin, am reliable, not a child, can follow direction and I would like the opportunity to determine if we are a good fit for a long-term home, conditional on your guild requiring a holy paladin. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

P.S. I’d like to stay as horde and on my current server.

Hey Drvodka, my guild is looking for healers right now for our heroic roster. Feel
free to add me if you’d like to discuss further. retrowave#11236

Hello!

If you’re not opposed to Alliance, I’m raid leader for a steady AOTC cross-realm group that looking for a solid Healer to round out our core healing team and a Holy Paladin would be a great addition. I’ll leave my group’s details below, but just a few quick notes based on your wants:

• We raid 2 days a week - Friday/Sunday 9-12 EST / 6-9 PST (3 hours on Friday, only the first two on Sunday)
  • Like you, raiding and playing together is what keeps us playing. We keep our raid smaller, so we feel more like a team than a mosh pit. Everybody matters and we succeed together. And when we fail, we talk it out and push through next time. Ended last tier 10/10 H.
  • We’re looking to hit the ground running with the new mega dungeon next week and start progressing through the new raid the week after. If you’re up for it, be more than happy to bring you along next week for the dungeon and give you a chance to see what we’re like for yourself.

Let’s talk more if Alliance isn’t a deal breaker!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

-Respec- is an Alliance AOTC Progression Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 H Castle Nathria and getting ready for the launch of Sanctum of Domination. Our focus is clearing Normal and Heroic modes of raid content while it’s relevant, while also being able to maintain a good work/life balance during the week.

Our members are all veteran raiders that believe in good class play and teamwork to overcome all raid challenges, while also being a group of laid-back nerdy types wanting to have fun in raid. Our general atmosphere is more mature and intimate with a hard stance against toxic/elitist personalities. Outside of Raid, we like to run high M+ keys for those that are interested!

• Current Progression: 10/10 H Castle Nathria
  • We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST (3 Hours) -AND- Sundays @ 9-11 PM EST / 8-10 PM CST / 7-9 PM MST / 6-8 PM PST (2 Hours)
  • Mythic+ Keys throughout the week (runs organized via Discord)

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

The kind of people that would enjoy and excel in our group are players who prefer smaller raid sizes with a chill atmosphere, but still want to see good class play from others while working towards that next kill for AOTC. Our current raiders are all veterans across multiple expansions, but big on being Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, and overall just having fun. Finally, we’re a team built on respect and understanding that, sometimes, real life happens. For the person who is trying to juggle life while still wanting to push raid in a quality environment - we’re just that. When you make the time to play with us, we will respect that time with content to play or give you that time back with as much advance notice as possible.

Ultimately, the only way to see if we’re a good fit for you is to join us on one of our raid nights and see what we’re all about. I welcome anyone interested to hit me up on Discord or Battlenet and let’s talk more about what you’re wanting from your raid experience and what we can do to match it. As long as you can play your class, we can explain the fights and make it work!

thank you for the replies so far, I would like to stay as Horde and on my current server. I’ll adjust the recruitment post to state that too. Still looking for a home!

Hey, I don’t have a fancy pre made guild pitch, but I do raid lead a small guild on MalGanis that has achieved aotc every tier we have raided. We have a team of about 10 looking to build that are all friends, we do have have ksm key pushes. We raid Thursday 730cst to 10cst and Friday 730cst to 11cst. If this sounds doable please reach out to me on discord FallenBoA#3115.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey, I’m the GM for on Bleeding Hollow. We’ve got a spot for you on our raid team. We achieved AOTC and some casual mythic progress last tier. You can join the guild, or just hop in our discord and come for raid nights, we don’t require that you realm transfer and join the guild. If you’re interested contact me on discord, JP Meningitis#7669

Allo Drvodka o/

Dusk Eternal are looking for a Holy Paladin to finish out our healing roster.

I read your post and you seem like a good fit here with us. We are easy going and drama free, we don’t do the whole elitist thing, and we enjoy having a good damn time while we raid together.

Only thing that doesnt line up is our Server. I understand and sympathize with you wanting to stay on Mal’Ganis, but this might be a good move for both of us if you were willing to make the switch.
Since we are all Horde however, we can trial with you (and you with us) a couple dungeons and raids before any transfer decisions would have to be made.

my discord is bluu#7164, reach out if you want to talk more. Best of luck regardless