[H]<Lowering the Bar> 9/10H 10/10N LFM * Mythic Prog * Th/Fri Late Nite

Lowering the Bar | Mal’Ganis
US-Horde | Discord | 18+

Lowering the Bar like it’s 1969

Looking to fill the emptiness that shrouds your gameplay by joining a group full of misfits that like to hangout and laugh together while slaying monsters on an epic journey to greatness? You’re in the right place.

Come one, come all, and witness what it really means to be Lowering the Bar!

This guild was built by a group of friends that met across the interwebs and have traveled many expansions and server transfers together. We’ve seen it all and still somehow find our way to be consistently Lowering the Bar. Our goal is to make it as far in Mythic prog as possible, run M+ together, and spit our water out laughing daily. We promise to provide you everything you’ve ever wanted, at 10% of what you’d actually expect.

While we are primarily a raid-focused PVE guild, we prioritize making our guild a community. Players of all levels, skills, and focuses are welcome and desired. You don’t have to raid to chill.

The important stuff that you probably want to know if you’re interested in raiding:

Raid Schedule:

• Thursday | 9pm-1am CST/server (4 hours)

• Friday | 9pm-1am CST/server (4 hours)

Current progression:

• SoD: 9/10H / 10/10N (looking to push Mythic)

• CN: 2/10M / 10/10H / 10/10N

• N’ya: 5/12M / 12/12H / 12/12N
    (for previous raid tiers on Warcraft Logs, see guild US-Aegwynn[H] < Sanctuary >)

Recruiting:
The following list is an idea of some of the specs we’d like to add to our raid comp but is not necessarily set in stone. We bring the player, not the class.

• Unholy DK

• Havoc DH

• WW Monk

• Holy Paladin

• Resto Shaman

• Enhancement Shaman

• Arms Warrior

• RL/GM | Discord: joogold#2363

• GAdmin | Discord: sammwich#8392

3 Likes

By far one of my favorite guilds to be apart of and to raid with! Happy to chat to anyone who’s interested to join.

2 Likes

Cool peeps nice progression, love my time here.

2 Likes

Genuinely awesome peeps in this guild… just a great community

2 Likes

Still recruiting! Come join us, we have cookies!

1 Like

Bump, bump it up

2 Likes

Warlocks were here

2 Likes

Cookies are stale but other than that it’s 10/10 :slight_smile:

1 Like

feasts are always on point tho >.>

xD

No catgirls but it’s alright

1 Like

love this guild, we misfits but we have fun!

1 Like

boop

I once had a dream I was floating in an ocean of orange soda. It was more of a fanta sea.

pop lock and drop it to the top…

All the way up…

Trying to lower the bar but i keep going to the Top.