[H] [US] [Illidan] <Pack Mentality> (3/10M 10/10H) LFM

Greetings fellow WoW addict,

We over at Pack Mentality on Illidan - Horde US are scouring the interwebs for awesome folks seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

Formed in the summer of 2019, the guild has achieved AOTC in Eternal Palace, Ny’alotha, and Castle Nathria with some mythic kills. Our goal is to further our adventure into mythic Castle Nathria. Raid nights are Thursday 8pm-11pm Central and Friday 8pm-11pm Central. Saturdays are an optional night typically reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Current Progression: 3/10M, 10/10H

Our current needs are as follows:

• Tanks: Any (1)
  • Healers: One with viable OS
  • Melee DPS: Any
  • Ranged DPS: Any (Boomie pref)

If your spec is not listed, we would still love to chat! We are always recruiting exceptional players and all roles for Mythic +.

For further information, feel free to add myself KriztovChaos#1801, or raand#1678.

2 Likes

Fun group both in and out of raid. Gnomes are a hot topic for us. If it is for you as well, shoot us a message!

Still on the hunt for awesome players to fill out our roster and push mythic progression!

Ahh, you forgot to mention what traitorous pillocks you guys are.

Hi,

Prot/arms warrior looking for a raiding guild, im a active player who enjoys all content. I main warrior but I have some other tanks as well.

Would love to contribute this tier and next if theres room. feel free to add me on bnet to chat any time, ZekeNL#1798

Cheers,

Bumping for visibility here! Still need some people to fill out our roster.

Bumping again!

I have been playing since 2008. This is by far the most fun group of people I have had the pleasure of spending my time with. Every time we are in discord together, the laughs and jokes roll for hours. Our hope is to find more people to share in with those laughs as the guild prepares for 9.1.

Hello there!

I am currently looking for a new home for Shadowlands and beyond. During my search through the forums I stumbled across your recruitment post. The sense of humor and community instantly resonated with me, I too am interested on the topic of gnomes!

I currently main an Elemental Shaman (3/10 M, 10/10 H), I have a Frost Mage on the back burner as well.

I would love to have a chat if you are interested: Vanora#11692

Thank you :slight_smile:

Bumping here for visibility :slight_smile:

Still looking for another tank, and dps to fill out our roster! Hoping to build up for 9.1 progression.

Where my deeps at?

Im a guardian with Mythic experience and i also have a WW monk friend who also is looking to join. I added you on bnet!