[H] [US] [Illidan] <A Decent Guild> 8/9H Looking for raiders for Tuesday and Thursday 9 p.m.-12 EST

About Us:
Hello! We are a guild looking for several more able bodies to better suit our raid teams. We pride ourselves on being a helpful and tightknit community of players and are always willing to try our best to set up gear funnel groups, assist in completing weekly keys, and just working together as a whole. The majority of us in leadership roles have cleared CE level content and are back to getting into raiding at that level for Dragonflight. If you are looking for a good community with these goals, and a place to plant your feet at and grow while killing some internet dragons, please feel free to reach out!

:crossed_swords: Current Progression:

• Aberrus: 9/9N 8/9H
  • Vault: 8/8N 8/8H 5/8M

:calendar: Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-11:00 PM CST / 9:00-12:00 EST
Saturday: Optional Normal/Heroic alt run, 8:00-11:00 PM CST / 9:00-12:00 EST

Requirements:

• Discord is required for raiding
  • Come to raid prepared with consumables and knowledge of your class.
  • Attendance of 90% or more and a heads up if you miss.
  • Willingness to learn, be open to constructive criticism
  • Raiders are expected to get keys done weekly. At least 4 including highest keystone possible for weekly chest.

:mag: Recruiting:
For Tue/Thur:

• Mage
  • Hunter
  • Devoker
  • Range Dps

Even if you’re not one of these classes/specs please don’t hesitate to apply!
We are looking for raiders who mainly are looking to make progress on a short schedule, just 2 days a week with a total of six hours of raiding a week means we have to use our time wisely to prog so people that are quick to learn, open to constructive criticism, and have good attendance is what we’re looking for the most, more than just a classes/specs!

Contact Information

• Btag: Shammazing#11740
  • Discord: Shammazing#6371
1 Like

looking for 1 healer for main raid team and ranged dps, all are welcome to apply as well as casuals and keys

8/8 Heroic with Mythic Terros at 40% in a few pulls. Looking for mainly range dps!

Bumping back up. Looking for people for Fri/Sat team!

I'm interested. Add me on Battle.net  NaTuRaL#11214.

You’ve been added.

Bump…still looking!

Bump looking for a few players for either team.

Bump. Still active.

Bumped still actively looking for a few dps. Kurog to 5% almost dead!

Bump…still looking!

Bumped still recruiting, need 1 heal for Fri/Sat but all welcomed to apply can always use more for either team even if your class isn’t listed above as wanted feel free to join us and ask for more information!

I’m looking for a team right now for my hunter, are you still recruiting for the weekend team? I sent you a friend add to talk

Yes we are, I added you back

Refresh bump.

Bumping, recruiting for both still got 5/8M looking to push even more if interested reach out!

Bumping…still searching!

Recruiting more for Fri/Sat

Bump, Still looking for Fri/Sat M Team

Bump recruiting still for Fri/Sat!