(H) (US) Disc Priest 2547io looking for a guild

Hi my name is Mooney i main a 274 Disc priest i also spec 274 shadow priest incase i have to switch in dungeons depending on the week. i also main a 265 fistweaver monk i prefer playing monk actually funny i should say. but im looking for a place to call home. the kind of home im looking for is a mythic plus, raiding guild that pushing progression and teaches. pre warning im not looking for a guild that cant take jokes or learn how to handle one i play way to much i love to enjoy the game and have fun. So if thats your kind of thing, then lets kill some baddies together and derp out drink in discord or watch anime streams whatever. but dont try to recruit me if you cant vibe with me. Also depending on the how i feel for the environment i am willing to possibly transfer my discord info is Mooney#4629 and my btag is Mooney#12761
A organized cutting edge ATOC guild is basically what im interrested in and key push for high keys

Hey Nabalicious!

The Reborn and Calamitous Intent cross faction raiding community is currently recruiting. We are on Dalaran, and raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10. Currently we are 10/11 H, and looking for more folks to push us to a consistent 20 so we can hammer through the Jailer and early mythic!

I’m going to go ahead and add you on battle tag, but if you’re interested, you may read our super verbose recruitment thread here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 10/11 H are recruiting M DPS!

1 Like

READING IT NOW msg you back but no response i will take in consideration of the offer i want to see my options before i make decisions <3

Hello fellow nerd!
I’m Cadenza of Agile Peacocks on Proudmoore, we’re an Alliance guild looking for more like minded individuals to kick bootay and have a good time! We don’t recruit for the roster so that isn’t something you need to worry about! Our core roster is quite experienced and open to help others learn! Our guild website has everything that you need to know about us so I will leave it here for you! If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to reach out. You can find my contact information on our WoWprog!

I hope you can find your home with us!

1 Like

Hey Mooney!

I think you would be a great fit for our horde guild on Zul’jin! I would love to chat with you & nerd out!

[H] Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin now recruiting!

1 Like

Sounds good we can chat let me know ill be on discord and bnet

1 Like

HitsHardr Thn Depression Group of friends reforming guild to push through the rest of the shadowlands and into DF. Currently Recruiting dps wed-thurs 8-11EST 10/11H we also run alot of keys and casuals are always welcome. We also have sunday funday and a normal/learner run of tuesday, if interested can message me in discord Craig#0794

1 Like