[H] [US] [DALARAN] Ice Cream Citadel

Hey All!

New guild here, we’re looking for everything as we chill and have fun until Shadowlands, whether that’s doing M+ or raiding. We’re looking for all skill sets, I am 12/12H Ny’alotha personally and have decided it’s time to just run my own guild and not play by others rules, just have fun, chill, and rock some end game content.

We’re looking for a change, creating a community that wants to hang out together, PLAY the game together. Whether we grow and raid, we m+, or we just enjoy the company and actually play, doing Mog Run Fun, late night giggles etc.

If you’d like to chat, join, even just have a new friend add my Discord Nax#5696

Take care <3

1 Like

Come get your ice cream

Join us today!

We’re still recruiting to start getting a raid team and m+ groups going, come hang out and lets rock this together! <3

We’re starting to build our raid team, my goals are to gear up our group, whether that’s keys or normal Ny’alotha. My Hope is AOTC for the guild so they can have 12/12 like me.

Can I get ice cream and not raid, but just do other stuff with everyone? I want to, believe me, but my work schedule eats raid times for breakfast.

You can apply in game to the guild just search it, or yell at one of the officer when we’re online to get you in :slight_smile: You’re not required to raid but if you ever want to and change your mind cmon in

Alright. I’ll be there in a little bit then. Thank you for letting me know :slight_smile:

We’re in dire need of Ranged dps for our raid team, we’re currently voting on the days/times of rhe raid, let me know on discord or in game if you have questions.