[H] [US] [AREA52] <Reverb>Tue/Thurs 7-10pm EST 10/10H 2/10M Looking for More Mythic Raiders

TL;DR. We are currently looking to fill out our roster for Shadowlands Mythic raiding. We will raid 6 hours a week. Loot will be Loot Council style. We want experienced people who will put in some work towards the goal of pushing Mythic Raid Content, but without having to spend their lives in game. We are not a guild who is trying to push for top anything, we just want to kill bosses. We expect trials to only trial with us, with their applied toon. There is a google forms questionnaire at the bottom of the post.

What we are looking for

We are always looking for exceptional people of any spec and role. Currently we are prioritizing the following; Death Knights, any non hunter or shadow priest ranged DPS, and one DPS with a Tank off-spec.

About us

Reverb was formed during the Shadowlands pre-patch with a focus on Shadowlands raiding and Mythic +. Our core group of players have been together from as long ago as Vanilla, to as recently as just meeting in BfA. Together we have over 500 YEARS combined experience playing WoW! Pretty impressive huh? (it’s really not).

The majority of our group is AotC and 2/10M in Castle Nathria. PVP isn’t a focus for us, but we do realize that it’s an important part of gearing right now and are trying to schedule RBG nights.

Raid Times

All times are Eastern.

Tuesday 7pm - 10pm

Thursday 7pm - 10pm

Monday will be an optional day that we may plan Heroic alt clears, RBGs, Mythic Plus groups, etc… We will take a 10 minute break halfway through the night. We may adjust raid times in the future, but they will minor tweaks, 15-30 later start. Possible ending 30-60 minutes later.

Guild Philosophy

Kill Bosses in a timely manner, without spending your entire life in the game. Basically, that’s it. Those bosses need to die and we can do the killing.

Goals

Our goals in Shadowlands are simple; push Mythic content as far as we can.

Loot Rules

We will be using a Loot Council style of loot distribution.

Trial Process

If you are trialing for Mythic content, we expect you to join the guild and not be trialing other guilds with the toon you applied with. The trial period will last for no longer than two weeks.

What is expected of you

Current Heroic and or Mythic Raiding Experience. AotC (that you didn’t buy) and or 2/10M is a huge plus.

90% Raid Attendance. We are going to try to have some bench players, but this tier has been rough for recruitment and having a full Mythic roster has been difficult at times.

Be in the process of achieving BiS gear. This includes being correctly enchanted and gemmed. We understand that grinding for endless hours isn’t fun, and getting unlucky with gear drops happens. As long as you are working towards the goal of BiS, you’ll be fine.

As a raider you will be responsible for researching fights by; watching videos, reading strategies, etc. You don’t need to be able to have a TED talk on each boss, but you do need to know what is going on for your role.

Have consumables. Mostly this will be potions. Cauldrons, feasts(if this is a thing) and food will be provided, as long as people are willing to farm and contribute.

Be in the zone of the raid and ready to zone into the raid. Invites will go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, you need to be online and ready by then.

Completing at minimum a +12 Mythic Plus each week.

Discord is required.

Banter between guild mates is fine, but we expect you to keep it civil. Severe toxicity and excessive drama will not be tolerated.

Raiders should have the following addons; DBM or Bigwigs, Angry Assignments, and RaidLootCouncil. WeakAuras2 is not mandatory, but highly suggested.

Okay, that was a lot of stuff. Hopefully you are still interested?

If so and you have questions contact me @ Discord : BigBrother#4502 Or Bnet : BIGBROTHER#1900. You can also fill out our guild questionnaire @ https://forms.gle/mPAtxXshDPjZp2vs7

Can we get a bump for this?

i can bump this pogu

Still on the look out for high quality players for Mythic Shadowlands raiding

Still Looking for more peeps

raid time is perfect. I’m going druid, mage, or pali. I can go healer as well.

Bump- Looking for more raiders!

Contact me via BNET BIGBROTHER#1900 or Discord BigBrother#4502

That’s awesome, let’s chat some more. Hit up Bigbro
BNET BIGBROTHER#1900 or Discord BigBrother#

Still on the lookout for exceptional raiders. All roles are still being accepted, but we getting close to being full on Healers and Tanks

hello friends… Bump

Just put in my google doc for your review.

bump - Hit up Bigbro
BNET BIGBROTHER#1900 or Discord BigBrother#

Submitted an application within your google doc, hope to hear back from you guys as I’m deeply interested in joining!

I can play mistweaver/resto druid/affliction (or destro) lock as well as anything that is suited to your raid comp.

Also sent a friend request to Bigbro on discord/BNET !

Reverb is still recruiting for Mythic CE Shadowlands raiding. We are still on the look out for up two healers, a tank, and a slew of DPS.

Bump, message BigBro, BNET BIGBROTHER#1900 or me, DISCORD Eazy

Reverb is still on the lookout for any exceptional players. We are currently prioritizing the following DPS; Warrior, Demon Hunter, and Ranged DPS.

Bump, message BigBro, BNET BIGBROTHER#1900 or me, DISCORD Eazy

Reverb is currently 10/10N and 6/10H, looking to round our roster with one Healer, preferably Paladin or Shaman and one DPS with a Tank off Spec.

Reverb is recruiting right now!