Plz Delete this post

Made a new post so please delete this post

Actively looking for more raiders to join our 3 raid teams.

Bumpin it to top

Push push push…

Back to the top

Bump for 4/8 M

We are actively recruiting for raiders that fit the bill below:

The requirements for each raid team are below. Whisper Sherlock#6035 on discord or sherlock#12552 on btag for further details.

We are constantly recruiting for our raid teams. Interested folks can whisper me on btag - Sherlock#12552 or DM on discord - Sherlock#6035

Great group, We’re continuously making prog everyday and it feels so good! love these guys to death

Best guild

Always recruiting

Current Needs:

Bumpin on up!!!

Bumpin UwU

We are constantly recruiting for our 3 raid teams. Interested folks can whisper me on btag - Sherlock#12552 or DM on discord - Sherlock#6035

We are constantly recruiting for our 3 raid teams. Interested folks can whisper me on btag - Sherlock#12552 or DM on discord - Sherlock#6035

Bumpin it up

:slight_smile:

Great guild, not toxic, helpful and always seems to be someone on to do things with. We run tons of keys, islands, and a little pvp.
With 3 raid teams, we still find time to run Heroic EP for alts, and enjoy. We would love to have you come trial with us!

We are actively recruiting for all of our raid teams. Pst Sherlock#12552 on btag or Sherlock#6035 on discord