[H][US][Area 52] DK and Mage looking for guild

Hello. My friend and I have been pushing +10s for some time and we are looking to get into a “more casual” guild. We are both 410+. My friend is a pretty solid tank with not very much raiding experience and I used to do a lot of mythic raiding back in the day (quit due to school). We are looking for a HEROIC CLEARING guild that runs a couple of times a week. Times don’t matter too much but we are thinking weekday raiding. I don’t really mind how fast/slow the guild is, but my personal goal is to get ahead of the curve every tier (have not missed one since starting). We also love mythic plus so those that want to push keys is a plus.
I have had too many guilds break up due to the “lets try out mythic raiding” and its just not the enivorment we are looking for. A social guild that kills bosses :slight_smile:

tl:dr dk and mage 410+ | looking for aotc guild (not interested in mythic) | we are not willing to transfer faction or server - area 52 only | mythic plus pushing is a plus | tank is willing to go unholy but tanking is preferred

Pantheon is a Heroic only with some Mythic raiding when there is time type of guild. Currently, 9/9n and 6/9h. We want to make sure raids are enjoyed, but not the mythic push stress that some endure. We all have a life, and are not basement dwellers!! Progression is KEY. Warning if you are the type who gets offended easy we are not for you :slight_smile: Rude, Crude, and Saucy!!

We have been around since Legion so we have a solid bunch of folks. We just need more to the roster. WoW lovers unite!!

Raid times: TUE/WED/Thursday 10:30pm EST - 1:00am EST.

When we are not raiding you can typically find us running Mythic + at the max that can be done for the weekly.

Type of raiders needed: People who enjoy raiding and are consistent raiders. People who know your class inside and out, and who can multi Role in specs. Folks who love wow, and enjoy having fun and not being so serious all the time. We still get it done, but have fun doing it!

NEEDS:
Tanks: any but warrior
Melee: DK
Ranged: Boomkins, Mages, BM Hunters, Ele Shammies, basically any ranged.
Healers: Resto Druid

We don’t mind people coming back to the game or people trying to get gear. Just people who will listen, do mechanics, and can do their jobs.

Message us in game on Battletag:
GlitzyChick#1341
or
Discord: Noraina#3426

9/9N & 6/9H Age 25+ (age flexible, but you must be mature, no teenagers and under tho). AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791
./.

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved Gaming

In the World of Warcraft Horde side of things on Area 52 we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm EST

Currently looking for Tanks, Healers and DPS

Note: Keep in mind if we do have a night where we have too many Tanks or Healers you might be asked to switch to DPS or sit.

Need More Info
Feel free to do a /who Evolved Gaming … In game and ask for any officer for more help

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

We also have a Alliance sister guild on Proudmoore, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, Atlas, and various other shooter games such as Apex Legends, Division 2, Overwatch and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!!

bump as we are looking for a guild again

Hi Hahasup,

Moted is an AOTC focused guild on Area52 [H]. We are a group of friends that reformed our previous guild when it disbanded earlier last month. We are currently looking for some more dps to fill our ranks. Unfortunately we have both tank spots filled but if your friend is happy and willing to go frost/unholy, we would love to have you! Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out to me! :slight_smile: Look forward to speaking with you!
Discord: Aidy#7495 (preferred) Bnet: Aidy#11206