[H][US][Area 52] 391 BrM Monk LF N/H Raid Team

391 BrM Monk LF N/H Guild [H - Area 52] with dreams of one day being a M Progression guild. LF raid that starts between 5-7 EST any days Monday-Thursday, prefer 3 raid days a week (Also have every other tank at 120, willing to quickly gear and raid on any other class. Flexible on the days but not the times)

AOTC and previous 6/8 M in Uldir as DPS (Fultzwarlock) that has been raiding off and on for the last 13 years (I’m active duty military and that sometimes prevents me from playing online games). I’ve always been interested in tanking and have finally decided to go all in and get serious about it. I’m not necessairly looking for a raid team that is already up and running (although I wouldn’t complain if it was lol). I’m more than happy to join a newly forming team to learn and come up together, even one that is currently progressing on N.

Some pros about me:
*I always come prepared (Comsumables, Research Strats etc)
*Extremly punctual. Almost always online at least 30 minutes before raid (On EXTREMLY rare cases work may hinder this, but I will always let you know via discord IF it does happen)
*Know the in’s and out’s of my class and spec. I am always activly keeping up in the class discords, guides and any other available resources to ensure I’m at the top of my game.
*I have a lot of alts that I enjoy playing on the side. As such I tend to do a ton of research on other classes and specs. By no means am I an elitest, I do this to be a better player even on alts. This means that I’m always more than happy to sit down with somebody and help them learn and improve. If they ask of course, I’m not rude about it lol

• Most important of all I enjoy progression! I actually enjoy wiping on a boss, analyzing what went wrong and doing a little better each time until it all finally comes together.