[H][US] 383 Demon Hunter *Gold Parses* LF Mythic Raiding 4-5/8+

Hello, Im a Horde Demon hunter ilvl 383 currently on Kil-Jaeden realm, I was raiding mythic with the guild Pugression and although we’ve had success farming mythic taloc and mother, and getting ZekVoz down to 10%, We have just had such poor attendance from our members and we eventually agreed to end it. Now I am ready and actively looking for a new team to raid with!

Looking for an active mythic guild at least 4/8 + I prefer the realm KilJaeden, but im open to raiding with other realms. Here’s a link to my logs
97.9 heroic avg

/character/us/kiljaeden/precizion#difficulty=4

Msg me ingame precizion-Kil’Jaeden or add my battle tag, precise#1352. Looking to find a guild or at least a trial run for tuesday (Tonight). Thanks. NA Times only.Im available to raid all week except for Saturday

1203 io incase its relevant
I also have a 381 Arms Warrior that I can swap too if needed (Although, im sure my DH is much more valuable)

battle tag: precise#1352

I have full confidence on mother/taloc (had them on farm in old guild) and got zekvoz to 10% few times with old guild, but we just couldnt get past the attendance issues, looking for new team to raid with!