[h][us] 3/9m 9/9h 411 bm lf raiding/social guild

I’m looking for a guild that knows how to have fun inside and outside of raid, but also does semi-hardcore raiding. Preferably raids weeknights, I can do one day on the weekend. I do high keys and have a 1k+ ioscore. I can provide raid logs. Currently on Horde side Dalaran, but willing to switch for the right guild. Not willing to faction change though.

Class/Spec: Beast Mastery Hunter
ilvl: 411 & 44 neck
My prog: 3/9M 9/9H 1/2H 2/2N
Bnet: NobleWarBear:1291

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST
Progressing on Heroic Crucible and Mythic BoD

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hiya! I sent you a request on bnet and would love to chat with you. :slight_smile: think you would be a good fit for my guild… I’m gonna post my guild spam below for you! Cheers!

Horde Guild on Tichondrius (US)
Aotc, 1/9 M, 1/2 h CoS
Current raid schedule:
Fri 4:30pm PST (farm clears)
Sat/Sun 1-4pm PST (progression)

Currently recruiting:
Excellent dps, especially ranged, but all are welcome!

Greetings! We are , a Horde raiding guild, that likes to do a little of everything on the side. While we are very casual during the week, and understand real life responsibilities come first, our raid times will always be dedicated to raiding progression. If you are looking to raid, we expect you to be committed to the raid times, show up, and be excellent! We are always looking to strengthen our roster and have the best, most competitive players on our team!

Outside raid times, we are very social, with an active discord! We do a lot of M+, PVP, and just generally hang out. We are a family, and really enjoy our laid back environment. As such, we aren’t interested in toxic people, and want to continue pushing new content without elitists or people who can’t play nice. We understand headbutting can happen during progression, but keep things civil and constructive; basically, just be an adult. :slightly_smiling_face:

We live log all our raids on warcraftlogs, and expect each team member to do their homework and keep improving each week. Be proactive. We need strong team players and people who can execute mechanics, and support your raid team. If you want to be a part of the core raid team and take part in progression, be prepared! For new recruits, we check raider IO, and will take you for some trial runs to see how you perform and go over your logs!

For the newer or more casual players, We are more than happy to teach, and help others get up to par! So please ASK if you need any help or have questions! The best players are the ones who always leave room for improvement and accept criticism. There’s always people on running high and low keys, so get involved! We also do normal runs, alt runs, etc, and are happy to help one-on-one and go over your logs.

Please reach out to me on bnet @Dodger#1439, discord @Dodger#6474, or here. :slightly_smiling_face: Id love to chat and see if you’d be a good fit and answer any questions!

Cheers!