[H] [US] 212 Boomkin - LF Raiding Community

Hey there my name is Stomp. I am a veteran MMO player (WoW, Lotro, ESO, Guild Wars, etc.) I am a former Guild and Raid Leader (Mythic Raiding during MoP and WoD), so I understand the commitment it takes in leading a group. I am looking for a community to join that makes playing games fun again.

I would like to raid 2-3 nights a week, Ideal raid nights are Tues/Wed nights after 7PM EST with occasional group activities on the weekend when my work schedule will allow. I main a Balance Druid. I have healed in the past if that is what the group needs. I am open to playing an alt if necessary as well. I am all about min-maxing as much as possible and doing research for encounter and my class in order to make the group and myself succeed. During raids, I dont mind foul language and inappropriate jokes, but we still get down to business when it’s time for the next pull.

My goal is to find a long-term fit. It is much like a job interview where it has to be a fit for both sides.

I am currently on Thrall but I would server transfer for the right group. Horde side only.

Battlenet: Stomp#1130
Discord: Stomp#3349

Look forward to speaking with you!

Hello Stomp! I am from Meme Regime - (H) Mal’Ganis and we are 5/10M working on Artificer rn since we have down Inerva and Kael downed and would like you to have your druid join us in our prog towards CE! There no reason to not bring as many boomkins as i can.

Below you can find a bit more info about our guild

Meme Regime and was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people.

However, we meme a lot at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

currently 5/10 M 10/10H
currently working on artificer

Current Needs:
DPS w. OS Heals
UHDKS

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am EST

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following;
Fonze - Recruitment Officer: Fonze#9748 on Discord or Fonze#1379 on Bnet

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450

Hey man, my guild is an AOTC 2/10M raiding guild (Alliance Kel’Thuzad). Our schedule is Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12am EST, and on our off days we push M+ and are forming an RBG team. Super chill raiding environment where we progress and have fun. More than welcome on our M+ pushes and a confirmed spot in our core raid roster.

If you’re interested, please message either of us on Discord
Coreyski#7309, Connor#0004

Hey Stamp!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hello Stompasaurus,

It looks like you may be a good fit for Gratz!

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild currently 6/10M needing a few more exceptional players.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/★★-h-610m-gratz-tueswed-8-11cst-lf-dps-★★/874658

Spire is a raiding focused guild based on Mal’Ganis.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST
  • Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic after Heroic is cleared)
  • Currently 10/10N 10/10H

Priority Needs

• Warrior/Mage/Boomie for Progression Raid Roster. Any and all skilled dps players will be considered. Preferably with offspec for tank or heals.
  • Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman for Progression Raiding.
  • Healers and Tanks for M+ (Can’t make a raid schedule? Come 5 man it up!)
  • Log are appreciated, but not required.

Required Addons

• DBM or Big Wigs
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weak Auras

About Us
Spire was formed in 2016 by real life friends to play Star Wars: The Old Republic. We contain members who have played WoW since Vanilla and have raided in top US 150 guilds all the way to players getting their first taste of raiding. We believe in coaching and encouragement can guide a player into better raid performance. We are all working adults who like to down pixel bad dudes in our spare time. Spire has a zero drama policy and it is enforced strictly. Our guild chat and Discord is adult oriented, also a sense of humor is required. We play many other games in our downtime.
Contacts
Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Jaseypoo#1320