[H] [US] 10/10M CE DK dps lf guild

Hey! I’m looking for a CE guild for reclear/9.1 preferably something within the times of 8pm - 1am est, but overall i am pretty flexible. I am an ex raid lead that pushes myself to be as good as i can, which usually never ends. I am leaving my current guild because of a poor raiding environment and the roster slowly falling apart which has led to a noticeable degradation in quality of play from the team overall. I am willing to server transfer if the trial works out. Add me on discord StormCrow711#4237 or bnet Skillston3#1815 if you are interested or have any questions for me

Shiver is recruiting for 9.1. We are a Mythic Cutting Edge minded guild with a two day raid schedule. We strive to accomplish as much as possible in our limited raid time. We believe in a drama free relaxed atmosphere and the officers do their utmost to keep it that way. We are looking for like minded individuals to complete our raid roster. During Castle Nathria, we were 8/10 Mythic before we decided to move the guild’s raid schedule from a weekend schedule to a weekday schedule. We have maintained the core of the guild and are focused on recruiting like minded players for the remaining raid spots with people who can attend the guild’s new raid schedule.

8/10M Castle Nathria as Ilterendi

10/10M Nyalotha as Insanity

We are currently recruiting for 9.1
We are interested in players who meet the following criteria:
. 21+, self motivated and willing to do the work on their own character through sims, logs, research, and videos outside of raid time.
. Put the time and effort into their character to ensure their character is fully optimized.
. Ready to be completely focused on raiding during the three hours of raid.
. Enjoy a calm non toxic raid environment.
. Willingness to be constructively critiqued on their performance and ability to make changes where necessary.
. Understand that mechanics are far more important than parses.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday - 7-10PM Central US Time
Wednesday - 7-10PM Central US Time

Application/Recruitment:
We maintain a raid team of 22 to 24 people. Everybody must earn a spot on the raid team through their performance. Once you have earned your raid spot, you must continue to keep it through effort. The most valuable people, who perform the highest and have the best attitude will occupy the raid spots, irrespective of how long they have been with the guild. The Trial period typically lasts anywhere from three to five weeks, but may be longer if there are areas we would like to see improvement (i.e. performance or attitude).

If you feel this sounds like a great place for you, please fill out an application:

Or contact:
Discord Contact Taunted#9350

Hello there, Storm.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

1 Like

Hey Stormcrow,

Affinity from Clown Fiesta on Area 52 here.

I feel like we might be a good fit for what you’re looking for. We are currently in the market for an DPS DK and a Warlock on our core roster for reclears/9.1 and would be open to talking with you to see if you’d be a good fit for our guild as well as our guild being a good fit for you. It needs to go both ways. Feel free to check out our WoWProgress page for some more in-depth information but I’ll drop our usual guild spam below:

We were formerly known as Tyrannical on US-Stormrage Alliance before making the swap to Horde in preparation for Shadowlands.

Simply put, we are a 2day + 6hr/wk Cutting Edge guild. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds all with the shared goal of pushing for CE fast and efficiently. We expect all raiders on our team to show up on time and prepared for progression to make the small amount of time that we raid per week valuable. At the end of the day, our goal is achieving Cutting Edge in a friendly and non-toxic environment with a two day schedule while still remaining competitive, open to constructive, objective and straightforward feedback and remaining as serious as we can during raid times. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday @ 8-11pm EST.

Our past tiers include 11/11M Antorus, 8/8M Uldir, 9/9M BoD, 8/8M EP, 12/12M Ny’alotha and now 10/10M Castle Nathria. We take pride in achieving CE for all available tiers on our 2 day schedule. At the end of BFA Season 4, we had numerous M+ players at 5k+ io score and Top 100 US for their role/spec and numerous playerss US 150+ at this point in Shadowlands. Our healing Officer runs our RBG team Fri/Sun/Mon are are ~2.1k CR at the moment while learning and climbing steadily. I coordinate all of our Heroic/Mythic boss sales which take place during usual raid hours (if Mythic sales) and Friday evenings (if Heroic sales). These RBG/heroic sales are entirely optional.

Our current Castle Nathria progression is 10/10M.

Feel free to reach out on Discord only @ Affinity#6442 or drop in an app directly and I will reach out if things looks appealing! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
-Affinity

def would down to talk maybe see if we are a good fit and you wouldnt even have to transfer off the server xd xd

We are looking for more excellent dedicated dps.