[H] Unsatisfied - 8/8 BWL Recruiting a couple more

Progression minded guild looking for more!

We are a small tight knit group looking to keep it that way through Naxx. We have cleared BWL and are looking to shore up our roster with committed players who have a mind for progression raiding. While we do like to keep a focused raid, we all still enjoy the game and play it to have fun, so don’t be too uptight.

Raid Times:
Sundays - 7pm Est - BWL Clear
Mondays - 7:30pm Est - MC/Ony

Loot: Our guild has instituted an EPGP System of Loot (if you are unfamiliar it is a system which allows for an even distribution of gear to those who show up and contribute to the guild rather than luck, or in my case, unlucky rolls.) If you show up, contribute to the guild, you get the gear.

Contact myself, or any member in game to inquire!

Class Needs as follows:
Warriors - High Priority - DPS Preffered
Warlock - Medium Priority
Druid - Medium Priority
Shaman - Medium Priority
Hunter - Medium Priority
Priest - Medium Priority
Mage - Low Priority
Rogue - Low Priority

We are very picky with who we recruit for our guild, its nothing against anyone individually, but we want to be picky in order to be as good as we can.

-Spiderblue

3 Likes

I’d like to give my completely unbiased opinion that this is the best guild, you should join the best guild.

1 Like

Agreed with the above poster you should join the best guild.

2 Likes

Bump for good measure.

2 Likes

We are heading into BWL this Sunday and could use a few more spots to fill. If you are an exceptional DPS/healer and interested in raiding with us get in contact with Spiderblue or myself in-game or post here!

Bump - 8/8 BWL Cleared - Looking for those who want to join!!