[H] Unsatisfied - Earthfury - Sunday raiding guild!

Progression minded guild looking for more!

We are a small tight knit group looking to keep it that way through Naxx. We cleared BWL week 1, and we every Sunday we full clear all 40 man raid content, ZG will be on reset. We are looking to add to our roster with committed players who have a mind for progression raiding. While we do like to keep a focused raid, we all still enjoy the game and play it to have fun, so don’t be too uptight.

Raid Times:
Sundays - 7pm Est - BWL/MC/ONY (Usually takes 3 hours in total)
Mondays - Future Progression raids if needed, also we do guild pvp, and other events.

Loot: Our guild has instituted an EPGP System of Loot (if you are unfamiliar it is a system which allows for an even distribution of gear to those who show up and contribute to the guild rather than luck, or in my case, unlucky rolls.) If you show up, contribute to the guild, you get the gear.

Contact myself, or any guild member in game to inquire!

Class Needs as follows:
We are currently open to all classes with the expectation you can show up and perform! We expect full raid buffs, and consumes each raid.

Again, should you wish to inquire, or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me in-game.

-Spiderblue

1 Like

I am once again asking for your support. Bump!

1 Like

Bump! Still open to any class with sufficient gear! Contact myself, Spiderblue in game, or any member to get a hold of me regarding your interest!!!

I have a level 59 warlock named Bloodworth on Earthfury. Currently farming pre-raid BiS and have about four or five items. Still need to level professions. Are you recruiting warlocks? Thanks

BUMP!!!

Still recruiting focused progression minded players who are currently geared for the available content and ready to immediately progress for AQ.

We Full clear the raids Sunday nights, beginning at 7pm server,Open to all raid ready and geared players with specific interest in DPS Warrior, and Resto Shaman.

Message me here or in-game if interested!

Great guild, good bunch of guys.

1 Like

you can trust this guy seems like a trustworthy guy to me.

1 Like

Hey Spiderblue,

Do you have a spot for a feral tank/dps druid? my 8/8 BWL guild of 9 months transferred off my server. I didn’t want to go to the server they went to. I am looking for a new guild and server to transfer to (my server is very low pop on horde side), I mainly play feral tank and dps in raids, for the past few months I was one of the 3 MT since one of our tanks left. If you search my name (Incendius-NA) on Warcraft logs you can see that I have decent parses (mostly w/o world buffs since we’ve been camped by alliance on the server for months). I also have a pretty decent resto set with 550+ healing but would prefer to stay as feral. I have experience playing all 3 roles on all the current content. If you’re interested in me I’d be happy to chat over Discord @Bearnaked#4388.

I’m trying to hold off on transferring until I know for sure I’ll have a raid spot.

BUMP!!!

Recruiting open to all classes (except rogues) Please be knowledgeable of the fights, and your class. We are semi-casual, but still expect full raid buffs, and preparedness for each and every raid.