H <Unsalted> 8/8H Recruiting DPS for Mythic EP and Patch 8.3

<Unsalted> is a PvE guild located on Thrall-US. We are semi-hardcore raiding guild, focusing primarily on higher-end content as a means of ensuring our AOTC and beyond each tier. We are currently focusing on Mythic Eternal Palace progression, but are also recruiting for Patch 8.3 and Ny’alotha.

Personal responsibility and teamwork are the core principles of <Unsalted>, as well as a sense of strong, reliable leadership. We believe in our strength as a team, but realize that there will always be areas in which we can improve as individual players.

What We Expect From You
• Be able to raid Friday/Saturday evening from 8:30PM-11:30PM. Please be communicative if you are going to be late for/miss raid.
• Be willing to improve your gear outside of raiding by pushing other content (e.g. Mythic+). It will be incumbent on you to make sure your character is caught up in terms of gear on non-progression nights.
• Be open to change and constructive criticism regarding raid mechanics/strategies.
• Have previous raid experience and a good, working knowledge of your class/spec.

What You Can Expect From Us
• A friendly, welcoming group of players who are willing to help.
• Raid consumables, gems, and enchants provided by the guild.
• Smaller group content on non-raid nights (i.e. Island Expeditions, Mythic+, etc.)

We would like to make it clear that we are not in the business of carrying people who do not pull their weight. We are only seeking players who are serious about progressive raiding and take a vested interest in improving themselves.

Currently Recruiting:
• DPS and substitute raiders for our Mythic progression team. All applicants will be considered.

Message any of the following players on Discord or in-game for more information or to fill out an application:
Kardust: zaran1703#9790 (GM)
Jéricho: mwright01#8420 (Raid Leader)
Itzmealex: Itzmealex#1013 (Officer)
Brewtility: zillyy#2604 (Officer)

It wasn’t put in explicitly but we are also looking for more people for pushing M+ keys. We have a group sitting in the 13-16 range but more people for keys are always welcome.

We’re hoping to knock down a few more Mythic bosses (now 1/8M) before the end of the tier. We’re still recruiting strong DPS for our core team so please reach out if you’re interested.

I’m a 447 Resto/Boom druid or 446 Holy/Prot/Ret Paladin LF mythic raiding guild. I’m only 8/8H and 3/8 Mythic in 8.2.5 due to casual raiding. I want to progress further this patch.

Btag: Duongqua#1174