[H] <Unimportant> Casual AOTC and M+ friends (8/9H)

The Guild

<Unimportant> is looking for more players wanting to achieve AOTC in a pressure free environment on three hours a week on Saturday mornings/midday. We have normal raid completed in Aberrus and 8/9 bosses currently killed in heroic.

Schedule

Saturday 12pm (noon) - 3pm EST

We know from experience that three hours a week is more than enough to achieve AOTC. This allows people the luxury of saving their weeknights in case they have other obligations to attend to. Granted, several of us play more than the three hours on Saturday. Most of that time is spent on M+ or alts, and we all enjoy playing together when we can!

Tanks

Tank spots are currently full.

Healers

Currently recruiting two healers with a preference on restoration druid and holy paladin. Any players can feel free to apply though.

DPS

Our current needs include:
  • Mage
  • Paladin
  • any skilled applicants

We look forward to hearing from anyone interested in joining our team!

Contacts

If you’d like to reach out to us to join a fun, easy-going guild that clears AOTC content on a consistent basis, you can reach us on Battle.net or Discord.

BattleTags

Cerenar#11422
Dira#11956
Shevaun#1714

Discord Tags

@cerenar
@dira
@.shevaun

2 Likes

Awesome idea. :+1:

1 Like

I need to learn how to tank and/or heal. I have a Warrior and a Shaman, but my main is a Huntard.

Def worth a peek if you are either someone who has plenty of raid experience and patience to help guide those without, or you are one of those without experience! :slight_smile:

Nice group of folks getting this thing rolling.

I sent you a friend request to inquire further.

The tag that you added was incorrect. I must have just copy pasted my discord tag into the BattleTag section when I created it by mistake. It’s updated to be accurate now. Thanks for wanting to look into us further though; I look forward to talking with you!

:raised_hand: casts levitate on thread :raised_back_of_hand:

:raised_hand: :droplet: water walking :droplet::raised_back_of_hand:

man it be bompin

up we go! Come chill with us~!

Im here to bump the post. Come talk with us!

We do sometimes kill bosses

We killed some bosses today

TO the top to the top

Tank healing parses matter

TO the top of the forums

You guys still recruiting? Pm on bnet if you want to chat bigpoppapump#11900

Just sent you a friend request to ask more about your guild. Talk to you soon.

highway to the bumpin’ zone

Do you guys have room for a Warlock (any spec/main Demonology currently) and Demon Hunter (Havoc)? We were AoTC for Ny’alotha and Nathria but skipped Sanctum patch completely.