[H] <Unhallowed> 8/8 - Need 1 Mage + H Priest - T+W 8-11PM pst

420 Highrollers presents…

<Unhallowed>

Horde | Semi-Hardcore

Raid Time: Tues/Wed 745-11PM pst, Sunday Night Flex MC.

Current: 37+

Role Needs:

1 Mage
1 Holy Priest

INTRODUCTION

<Unhallowed> is a Classic HORDE NA Guild that’s comprised of veteran WoW players of all expansions & experience. We aim to clear content in a reasonable amount of time, all while providing a laid back, yet organized atmosphere.

Culture-fit is a primary aspect of the recruitment process as <Unhallowed> is an extension of a larger “gaming community” that a good portion of folks originally came from. Classic WoW PVE was not built to be very difficult so we expect to clear it and have as much fun as possible doing it.

EXPECTATIONS

Ideal applicants should be active players who want to enjoy a friendly community and clear PVE content (current phase, pvp will come later). Applicants should also be able to follow different strategies depending on raid compositions and have reasonable expectations as <Unhallowed> is not a hardcore guild.

This is an “8chan/sperg shlt-posting”-free guild that while accepting “outgoing” players, tries to recruit folks that are “calm” when RL’s/Tanks/healers are speaking on fights, ML is doing loot, etc etc.

We currently clear MC under 2 hours but pull trash and do bosses in a conventional way – just more and more efficiently as gear and skill increases.

LOOT SYSTEM

We have a very open and transparent logical/rational/reasonable loot council system. Loot distribution sheet is posted, discussed, and can be changed through mature discussion and/or bad RNG favoring certain people/classes.

QUESTIONS
In-Game: Mack or Pulisic
Mackdaddy#1145 on bnet
Mack#3543 on discord

SITE
Google: “420 High Rollers” -> Site -> Unhallowed tab

6 Likes

We hope to see some of you there for some future lit raiding times!

1 Like

“it’s lit”

i joined this guild before classic launched and they have become my new family! seriously love playing with these guys and gals. everyone is super nice, helpful and we are dominating the content without any drama which is surprising. HMU ingame “Expanse” if you have any questions!

Currently on Faerlina. Looking for a guild that I can raid with since my current guild raids on Thursday nights which I can’t make. Let me know if you are looking for 60 locks. Currently MC attuned and working on Onyxia attunement. Thanks.

We’re on Whitemane, would love to have you swing by otherwise! Enjoy Faerlina, Bodach!

Classiest Guild EVER!

dps and healers?

Let’s go, baby!

Hey Mack, just had a few questions before i migrate over to Whitemane. BodachG#1253 is my btag. Thanks.

1 Like

Updated the post with open classes.

Ooh wee! More progression!

Domo was EZ

Friday is tight

Needs more Moonkin, Enhancement Shamans and Shadow Priests.

These guys make the content ez

1 Like

Looking forward to Tuesday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ive been thinking about staying enhance -_-

1 Like

could use some druids fo sho

Having a lot of fun with Unhallowed. Raids are efficient, well run, and we get the job done.