H <Undead Legion> is recruiting for NWC! 12/12 H

We are a casual raiding guild looking for like minded individuals to join our raid team! We currently run heroic with potential to get into Mythic.

Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 8 PM till 11 PM EST.

Our core raid group is currently full on tanks and healers, but we do need DPS along with people who have tank/healing off specs that can fill in gaps when needed. Currently we are in need of Warlocks and Mages. Starting ilvl for normal raid runs will be 435 and everyone will be expected to have DBM or Bigwigs. No other mods are required however.

We often do M+ events on Monday nights or throughout the week when we are able.

Discord is required during raids and M+ events.

Please contact:

Frev#11185 - daytime

Louzar#2145, BretMaverick#11447 - evenings

2 Likes

Bumping this up.

Couldn’t get that bump high enough? Watch this!

I’ll see your bump and add another.

my bump was superior! still looking to round out our raid roster!

my bump brings all the raiders to the yard

1 Like

If these bump-happy fools haven’t sent you into a never-ending fear then we would still love to have you.

1 Like

@moofasha my bump is better than yours, yes my bump is better than yours

@hornedbeef I could teach you but i’d have to charge…

sorrynotsorry!

We’re raiding tomorrow! still need to fill out our roster!

Bump, still recruiting, for M+ and raids!

Raid tonight! We’ll laugh, we’ll cry, we’ll probably blame Moo for things that aren’t his fault. Join today!

Come one come all… We are always looking for new people to join our funny farm. We take all kinds of players. Are you a raider? Are you a dungeon runner? are you a casual player? You are all welcome in Undead Legion.

Come join us! Let’s all learn to parse better! I’m gray for life

Still have some room, particularly for raid-ready mages and boomkins. 11/12 normal in Ny’alotha and starting heroic this week.

Bumping for the fun of it.

What’s more fun is we’re now 12/12 N and 5/12 H.

tonight is Mythic Monday! time to get some keys in an get ready for reset. Raiding tomorrow 8p est !

ouch i bumped into this thread

Raiding tonight and tomorrow!

come have some fun with us…all are welcome.

9/12 H. Room available for DPS and backup healers.