[H] <UCK> Raiding, M+, and More!

Undercity Crypt Keepers is a Horde guild always open to more members! We are a casual heroic raiding guild (that aims for AOTC) that also enjoys pushing keystones, doing achievement runs, leveling numerous alts and much more.

Mythic +
We have members with a wide range of keystone experience. Some that only do small keys on their alts to get some done, others who hover around +5/+6 to avoid an additional affix, and others that are looking to go +10 and higher. If you’re new to mythic +, that’s perfectly fine to - we’ll carry you through some keys to help. Note: those were Season 1 key numbers - adjust to Season 2 accordingly

Raiding
We raid two nights a week for progression, but once we swap to heroic focus a couple of us will run multiple normal runs a week for gearing alts, new members, and members that are not interested in heroic yet. Due to some raiders taking a BFA break from the game - we’ve been having to lead pug groups in the latest raid. Our Dazar’alor progression leading these group is currently 6/9 N and 3/9 H.

Raid Nights: Tuesday and Thursday at 7 p.m. CST. Typically ending at or before 10 p.m.

What We Need:
We are open to anyone that wants to raid, and we can swap people around if someone wants to tank - but we need at least two more healers and more dps.
Some of the classes we would prefer – Healers - Shaman, Monk, Priest and DPS - Ret Pally, Warlock, Warrior, Monk, Balance Druid, BM Hunter, Rogue, Shadow Priest

Why Join?

• Active Discord

• Guild Bank access to repairs, consumables, and other helpful items.

• Many M+ enthusiasts so you can do a guild keystone run without worry that someone will leave/wreck your key.

• Good, experienced raiders that can help you improve on your class or get raiding experience. (We do numerous normal alt runs each week for gear/mog/achievements/practice.)

• If you just want a place to socialize while doing other in game activities - playing the auction house, island expeditions, mog farm etc. There’s typically more members online in the afternoon/evenings.

If you’re interested in joining please reach out to me:
BNet: LiLiLisaB#1310
Discord: LiLiLisaB#0218
or in game Ulana-Bonechewer.

Or feel free to /who Undercity Crypt Keepers and reach out to a member for invite.

4 Likes

:love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture: bump for a great guild :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

Still in need of dps (ranged and melee) and one or two healers (or at least a dps that can swap to healer as necessary).

Also looking for more people that enjoy running keystones of any level - but definitely some that are up for +9 and up.

Hello, i main both MW and Rdruid and have been looking for a guild to push into high M+ however i am slightly interested in raiding in the new tier semi-casually, if this may be something you’re looking for please send me an add so we can talk more GingerHeals#11438

Just transferred servers to join. Great guild.