[H] Two ranged dps LF raiding guild

Hi Everyone! We are a Hunter and Druid duo looking for an active raiding guild.

We need a raid beginning no earlier than 8:30 EST during the week or any time on weekends. Horde only, please. We would prefer a guild with people running mythic+s regularly.

Hunter: 474 / 92 neck / max cloak
Druid: 472 Boomkin & 474 Guardian / 90 neck / max cloak (He prefers boomkin for raids and tanks in dungeons)
Both: 12/12H 3/12M in Ny’alotha and close to 1900 mythic+ rating.

If you think your guild could be a good fit for us, please leave a message below or contact Nazryn#11721 in game.

I am the druid. Will play Resto, Guardian or Boomkin pending on the situation.

Hey man! I’m Bullcon and I represent <Raiding is hard:(> we are a late night horde raiding guild based on Area 52

We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 2am-5am EST or 11pm-2am PST

We’re looking for Ranged DPS to fill out our core roster and push deeper into Nyalotha.

Currently we are 5/12 mythic with our best pull on Xanesh being 5%

If you’re interested hit me up

Discord: Bullcon#6858

Battle.net: Bullcon#1672

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

HI Nazrin
I’m the GM of Nostalgia (Tichondrius Horde). We are a new guild guild, formed in May, but already 2/12 Mythic. We are looking for DPS. We raid Saturday and Sunday 9pm-12am Eastern Time. Message me so we chat more. King#1127
I spoke to Wutu briefly, but keep us in mind :slight_smile:

Transcend of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

We are currently offering a million gold to each ranged DPS that finishes this Tier with us!

About Transcend
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games. We run plenty of guild contest, we have given over 10 million gold away to players in the guild.

Our goals as a guild
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with. We are looking for individuals with great personalities that want to mythic raid.

Currently seeking
Melee DPS:
Not looking for anything specific, apply anyways!

Ranged DPS (Paid Transfers):
Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Boomkin

Ranged DPS - finish this tier with us, receive a million gold.

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Mythic BoD: 3/9
Mythic EP: 4/8
Mythic Nya’lotha: 9/12

Apply at:
~https://forms.gle/eLwwU1YSek3aDg6K6

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957
Discord: Dev#9022
In game characters: Healing, Dev, To, Hotdudes, Steakmilk, Cutiehotcake, Cutiepancake

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a great fit for you! We are a casual raiding guild but offer M+ runs and would welcome anyone interested in PVP as well! Our main focus is to have fun while seeing what we can accomplish together in game. We are an 18+ guild and because of this, most of our members have families/jobs, etc and we understand real life comes first and do not require 100% raid attendance. ​

We are a Horde guild on Area52. We have heroic raid from 8:30-10:30 pm EST on Wednesday and Thursday, Mythic or other raid night on Saturday at 8:30-10:30 pm EST, and an open normal raid night on Sundays at 8:30-10:30 pm EST. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore who is always happy to have new members.

We are part of an extremely large multi-game community and have chapters in Final Fantasy 14, Elder Scrolls Online, as well as groups for Call of Duty, Diablo 3, Destiny 2, and many many more games.

If you would like more info, feel free to message me here or the recruitment officers at BNet Kalysta#1968 or Calaverita#1413, or Discord Aellice#1735, or Severinne#3611

​You can apply or read more at our forums at evolvedgaming .org

Please have a look and see if we are the right fit. On the surface I would say absolutely. Would love to chat with you two. I work from home so I am easy to get in touch with :smiley:

I think we’ll probably start messaging people tonight. Thanks for the interest.

Proficient, formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion and through BFA. We were 8/8 H 3/8 M in EP, and currently 5/12 M Nya. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are killing around 7 bosses in heroic on Tuesdays, so that everyone in the guild that wishes to raid is able to. We then transition to Mythic for the rest of Tuesday and Wednesday. We are looking at the possibility of doing both mythic nights, however, we are looking for a group of people committed to doing that before transitioning.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their +15s done every week with little to no trouble. We have multiple guild members with .io 2k+. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able.

Our main objective is to keep up an active and enjoyable guild throughout BfA until Shadowlands drops.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a few ranged dps to fill in our numbers. Mythic spots are set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for rekills. We have most recently killed Hivemind, and looking towards Raden

If interested, feel free to reach me through a PM, or in game sunklunk#1896, or in discord sunklunktwo#2565

Thank you for your time.

Bump up for a couple awesome players.

If you are interested in faction changing we could use some range dps in The Church.

History:

The Church (No religious affiliation) was originally founded in 2007 on Darkspear during Burning Crusade as a casual schedule high performing Alliance raiding guild. We progressed as a top raiding guild from Burning Crusade to Warlords of Draenor including many US top 100 kills and World top 500 but took a casual heroic raid schedule during Legion. Fast-forward to Battle for Azeroth, we continued our casual Heroic progression completing AOTC on all current content with a few minor mythic kills. We have recently decided to transfer to Proudmoore and are now recruiting for Mythic raiding on a casual two day 6 hour (3h per night) raid schedule.

Current Guild Battle for Azeroth Progression:
1/8M - Uldir
AOTC - Battle of Dazar’alor
AOTC - Crucible of Storms
1/8M - The Eternal Palace
5/12M Ny’alotha, the Waking City

Applicants:

Players are expected to be open to suggestions and to constructive criticism. We look for players that know their classes, specs as well as raid mechanics. Come prepared with enough food, flasks and potions. Mythic experience is not required. Trial periods lengths are case by case but will not come in as bench warmers as we want to see how you can perform in progression.

Attendance:

As a raid team, especially with our limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST. We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will never be held against you if you have to miss a raid due to real life circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated using the guilds discord.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST with a 10 minute break around 8:00pm.

Recruitment Needs:

See our website for recruitment needs.

Apply at: thechurchguild .com

And contact an officer on discord:

Siggard (Siggard#7487)
Blazs (Blazs#7702)
Dotzila (TheShizz#2329)
Kirae (Kirae#0149)
Quadraxes (Quadraxes
#6505)

Hello,
We are Sublime, a Horde guild on Hyjal. We are a laid back, yet serious mythic raiding guild and are currently 5/12M and our raid nights are Tues/Wed 7-10pst.
Several of our members run M+ throughout the week, usually in the evenings. We also have an optional heroic alt night on fridays, also from 7-10pst.

We would love to hear from the both of you,
My battle tag is
tehfluffyone#1150

Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 7/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 12/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 10/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Prefering raid times that end at midnight eastern.