[H] Two LF Tue\Wed guild to call home!

Hello! My brother and I are both looking for a place to call home for 8.3, because we really want to push content being apart of a team. Were both 18+. Also were Horde. Lok’tar Ogar.

A little about us and what were looking for-
**Were looking for a Tue/Wed night raiding guild, that’s not super hardcore but still willing to Mythic raid. I have been a Mythic raider since MoP, but he is newer{Legion} and still has a little learning curve to still get. tbh he’s pretty damn good and easy to mold. That saying he hasn’t Mythic raided before but he’s ready and mechanically sound to have cleared H EP already.

**A guild with some humor. We both like to joke around and post memes; hang with the boys/girls. Do keys swiftly, but still enjoy it and being competitive. Basically not a guild filled with Raid loggers.

**Were not looking to come in as a flex or fill ins. We want to be apart of a team. That being said, before you recruit us; Know were a package deal lol.

I think I covered most of it. Here’s some logs from this xpac.

www.warcraftlogs com/character/us/tichondrius/unholydkx#zone=19&difficulty=4
www.warcraftlogs com/character/us/illidan/c%c3%bbrs%c3%a8

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

*NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: hpally, mw monk, hpriest, rdruid

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Sorry Mochi, we can’t make Thursdays. Just Tue/Wed

Calling Out to all Horde players! Due to WoW Classic, most guilds on our servers have slowed to a crawl. WoW Classic players seem to have slipped away from nostalgia. For those who continue to play BFA, I know it’s not much, but out of 6 accounts in the guild that have joined the guild, viewed our GL’s recruit forum. Searching for the True Horde players who’ll step forward to show their loyalist support For the Horde, by creating a new character on Aggramar to join United Horde. Krokar’s arrogance is unique, but sounds Old Skool.
I too, read his recruit forum and joined his guild sometime yesterday, early morning. Give Krokar a shout out. It’s time we all join a guild that will go places. He’s not a bad person, just a lot of Old Skool behind him. :slight_smile: Dam fellow had a lot on his mind. Krokar is doing the best he can, to bring people in his guild. I originally play on Dalaran, however nothing is going on much because of WoW Classic. I needed to find the fun elsewhere. I would like to see Krokar’s United Horde guild, move mountains. Now that I’ve joined, I’ll support to help bring players in. Putting the recruit on the forums is a good step in the right direction. Please view the link, An opportunity for the taking.
This guild may not be what you two are looking for at least at this time, if you view the recruit forum, you’ll have a clearer understanding what’s to be expected of this guild. GL with your search if the guild is not for you. I hope in our future you two brothers from another mother, would be. Take care.

Thank you

Hello Curse, I’d be interested in having a chat with you brothers about raiding with us. We do raid on Tue/Thu (Wed optional Heroic/Alt night) from 7:30-10:30 est. We’re 4/8M with Org entering P2, and we went sub 40% Jaina last tier.

If you brothers are interested, feel free to add me on bnet for a chat Dcoy#1399

Hi Curse,

We can offer you what we call “Mythic-light” content in your preferred nights, M+ on off-nights, accommodate both your brother and you on the roster, and offer the atmosphere of grown ups who like to goof off in over in <Esper>. Check out the guild spam below. I hope to hear from you guys!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 4/8M EP (5/9M BoD) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
DPS, particularly: Warlock, Shadow Priest, and Hunter
Healer, preferably: Priest, Shaman, or Druid
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 3/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Just started Mythic, Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 2 hour clear.

LF R DPS with LOGS.

Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444

Would you consider raiding Tuesday/Thursday 8pm to 11pm EST?
If you can, add me and we’ll talk.

Mental#1754