[H] Twisted Epoch | AotC 1/9M| LF DPS/Heals W/TH

Recruiting healers and DPS looking to progress into mythic.

Twisted Epoch is a raiding/social/m+/PvP guild that values community and friendship along with our progression. We want to build and grow to a team that can function at a semi-competent level while only pretending to hate each other could use a few more like minded individuals to join our ranks. We joined together to enjoy ourselves and to experience WoW content as it comes to us without the hard pressure of beating Method to world firsts. This is an adult guild and at the end of the day respect and maturity is needed. We don't take ourselves too seriously but our plan is always to push each other and ourselves to be better.

Raiding Goals - We are an AotC guild that intends to experience Mythic raid content at a casual progression rate. We're currently focusing on mythic while re-clearing heroic.

Requirements - Exorus Raid Tools (so we can draw #@$!s on your UI split the raid into groups), Discord, knowledge of your class, willingness to learn, desire to improve and a sense of humor. At the end of the night it is a game and our ultimate goal is always to have fun. Struggling to learn new content is acceptable, raging because of it is not. This is an adult guild and all members are expected to act as such during raid.

Schedule - Wed/Thur – 9:00 to 12 AM Server (Mythic Progression and revisiting Heroic content.) Keystones, leveling, and normal runs are often organized in Discord to accommodate everyone wishing to participate.

Recruitment - Recruiting a Disc Priest and Resto Druid for our raid team as well as DPS. All casual and M+ players are encouraged to join and raid in alt runs and when space is available.

If you have any questions or would like an invite please shoot one of these fools a message:

• Winter – Discord Winter#5852 & BNet Aurora#1599 (recruitment)
  • Mojo – Discord Sinful#3395 & BNet Cyrexus#1300 (gm)
  • 3 Likes
    Looking for a Healer, Boomkin, SPriest, Lock, DK, Rogue.
    BUMP
    Only have a few weirdos, totally manageable.
    1 Like

^ one of the weirdos

Bump.
    Great guild, joined recently and have had a great time with all these weirdos :wink:

its lit yo

It’s a fun guild! Just the right amount of weirdos.

We need like two more weirdos.

candy and puppies are cool but how do you feel about strippers and coke?

They’re cool but how do you feel about kittens and mittens?

We have a Taylor Swift discord channel.

I know finally found a guild one lol Ryshot lol… but its a great group of ppl I’ve been apart of it a 2 weeks now and I wont go anywhere else now

We have cake too

For reals, the taylor swift channel is our best (maybe only?) quality.

The Taylor Swift Channel is a National Treasure

You should join this group because there is no “i” in raid… except that one in the kinda middle. Ok well there is no “i” in win except that one in the middle… alright you should join anyway because we are recruiting.

You’re spending too much time with Grim, Ex. You’re starting to sound like him.

All we ask is that you keep all phone calls under 1Hour 59mins.

1 Like

Those are tank numbers. Everyone else gets 3 hours.